Babylon 5 Season 4, Episode 21.

Primary Plot: EarthGov agrees not to pursue charges against Sheridan for his actions and to give everyone who served under him amnesty, but only if Sheridan resigns from EarthForce.

Secondary Plot: Delenn, Londo, and G'Kar dissolve the League of Non-Aligned Worlds and create a new Interstellar Alliance...with Sheridan as its President.

Tertiary Plot: Garibaldi searches for Lise on Mars.

Fourth Plot: Ivanova mourns for Marcus, who died after saving her life.

Fifth Plot: Sheridan and Delenn get married!


Return to the Babylon 5 Episode Guide.
In astrology, your Rising Star Sign (sometimes referred to as Rising Sign), is the zodiac sign which corresponds to the sign on the eastern horizon at the actual hour and minute of your birth.

It is generally believed that your rising star is reflective of your sub-conscious personality. This is as opposed to your Star Sign, which is reflective of your conscious personality. This combination of factors goes a long way to explaining why there can be such vast differences in the traits of two people under the same sign.

People tend to get along well with others who's star sign is the same as their rising sign. For example, I am a scorpio, with cancer on the ascendant (my rising sign), and I get along very well with cancers, and all three water signs in general, (because I'm water/water). Liquidy.

Determining your rising sign requires a lot of calculations, I think. There are some books that have these pie-chart looking things, which make it real easy.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.