Transforms from sea monster to robot and back!

SEACON: OVERBITE

FUNCTION: UNDERSEA TERMINATOR
"There are only two kinds of creatures: predator and prey."

A menacing, mechanical monster. Prowls the ocean depths for his next victim. Unrelenting and unbeatable underwater combat. Teeth and talons can tear through solid slabs of concrete and steel. Liquid-cooled, turbo-powered engine enables him to reach speeds up to 70 mph. In weapons mode converts to a double barrelled tidal wavemaker. In robot mode carries jawbreaker cannon that shoots metal eating, salt-based corrosives. Combines with fellow Seacons to form Piranacon.

  • Strength: 7
  • Intelligence: 7
  • Speed: 5
  • Endurance: 7
  • Rank: 6
  • Courage: 7
  • Firepower: 6
  • Skill: 9
Transformers Tech Specs


Overkill was the shark of the Seacon team, but like his teammates he got short arms and legs added to his sea monster mode so that he could still function on land (and on kids' bookshelves). No doubt he was the first creation by the toy designers, since a shark is an obvious aquatic nasty; they got pretty desperate with some of his teammates.

A dental condition in which the lower jaw is pushed back slightly, leading to the top row of teeth to protrude over the lower row.

Treatment is simple braces and rubber bands, and maybe a retainer. An orthodontist can help you out.

The only person I've seen on TV with it is Sister Wendy.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.