A fictional world created by Oddworld Inhabitants as the setting for their unique style of platform games.

The first game is Abe's Oddysee, where you take the role of Abe, a Mudokon worker at Rupture Farms, the biggest meat processing plant on Oddworld. You're supposed to try to save 99 Mudokons from the evil one-legged Glukkons, their Slig security guards with robotic legs and big guns, hungry Slogs, and wild Paramites and Scrabs. And you don't have a gun.

However, you do have a few tricks up your sleeve. Abe can chant to possess Glukkons and Sligs, and make them do his bidding. When they are surplus to requirements, Abe disenchants them and they undergo full body explosions.

The second game is Abe's Exoddus, where Abe and a few friends go into SoulStorm Brewery, where the Glukkons are manufacturing SoulStorm Brew. This is loved by Mudokons, and is used to get the workers to sign contracts to work at the Brewery. Once more, Abe has to try to rescue them. However, this game has a neat twist. If you save all 300, you get the very happy ending and some purdy pictures. If you save half of them, you get the good ending. If you don't save half of them, Abe gets fried. If you go around killing as many Mudokons as you can, he gets a special bonus...

Then there's Munch's Oddysee... not released yet, but Munch can tap into computers in the same way Abe could tap into minds. And it's 3D. Promises to be fun...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.