user since
Mon Dec 10 2001 at 16:38:06 (22.4 years ago )
last seen
Wed Feb 13 2002 at 00:15:37 (22.2 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View mjdixon1's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 19
mission drive within everything
My mission is to someday be remembered as a poet who loved his friends.
specialties
Information technology, knowledge management, graphic design, poetry, strategy.
school/company
Knowvantage LLC
motto
Tribalize.
most recent writeup
etaoin shrdlu
Send private message to mjdixon1

Mark is an urban poet, graphic designer, and consultant based in southern California. He is currently owner and CEO of two ultra-small Los Angeles-based contract services startups, Knowvantage LLC (www.knowvantage.com), an information technology, knowledge management and web strategy consulting firm, and Stoker Creek Press (www.stokercreekpress.com), a graphic design and publishing firm. His urban poetry, which focuses largely on the constantly changing Los Angeles street scene, can be found at his personal site, Inner Voices (www.knowvantage.com/innervoices). Mark is fascinated with architecture, the future, the concepts of community and tribalization, and the ways in which society evolves/mutates. He believes a global artistic Renaissance, and an American civil war or revolution, are coming within the first half of the 21st century.