A drink made by partialy blending ice cream and milk along with other ingredients such as strawberries, bananas, chocolate syrup, etc. A great treat on summer nights, unless of course you are vegan, in which case you may opt for a soy delicious based equivilant.

A "milk shake" occurs when someone is smoking (usually marijuana)from a bong and the shaft of the bong is so completely filled with smoke that you can not see through it.

Simple and easy, this is the simplest recipe I know. Much easier than meatloaf and tastier too.

Needed:

Optional:

Blend the "needed" ingredients together in the blender (but don't blend the blender in the blender. I don't even want to think of what kind of paradox that would cause...). You can add one or two of the "optional" ingredients if you want.

The glory of the milkshake is that the ingredients can be mixed in any quantity that you want. If you want it to be an icier blend put in more ice. If you want it to be a runny mix add more milk. If you make a mistake you can pour a third of the blender's contents into a cup (drink it later!) and keep going. Your result is almost guaranteed to be good.

It’s also very versatile. You can add mango juice and it will taste like mango. You can add actual mangos to give the shake mango chunks while retaining the vanilla flavor. You can do this with any fruit. Got blue berries in the frig that you need to get rid of? Toss 'em in. I even suppose you could do this with vegetables, but I don’t know why you would. Green stuff is icky.

You can also swap out the vanilla ice-cream for any other flavor, but I recommend using syrup or juice to give the primary flavor as for reasons unknown by Science the ice-cream flavor doesn’t really seem to carry through too well.

This is a perfect drink on a warm summer day and it can be customized to suit your tastes.

Credit where credit is due: futilelord introduced me to the simple milkshake. Give him kudos if you try and like.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.