Pretenders hide the Transformers inside!

AUTOBOT: LANDMINE

FUNCTION: ASTEROID MINER
"The greatest treasures are found in the darkest places!"

A hard-working hothead. Always concerned with getting the job done right. Outer shell constructed of high density Cybertronic alloy, impervious to most armaments. Outside his shell, transforms into all-terrain, exploration vehicle. Mining activities facilitated by electromagnetic, sonic, thermal, chemical and radiation scanners. Armed with laser saber and astro blaster that shoots concentrated bursts of incendiary explosives.

  • Strength: 8
  • Intelligence: 8
  • Speed: 6
  • Endurance: 7
  • Rank: 6
  • Courage: 5
  • Firepower: 10
  • Skill: 8
Transformers Tech Specs


"Land...mine." A land vehicle and a miner. Get it? Ha, ha! Yeah, well, it's about as clever as Submarauder. At least the tiny all-terrain car was a novelty, after all the jets and hovercraft the Pretenders had already been getting. His humanoid outer shell was presumably wearing a yellow spacesuit, although it wasn't that different from the rest of the Autobot Pretenders' human shells.

In the Japanese "Transformers: Masterforce" cartoon, Landmine was renamed Lander.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.