Sine they're located in Vancouver, B.C., I used to only be able to find Jones soda when I went to Canada. Pineapple upside down soda was quite a treat. Now that they're more popular, I've seen their bottles in such diverse places as our college book store and gas stations.

Current (non-diet) flavors:

I've had a picture on the cherry soda bottle.

Jones Soda is an alternative beverage that began production in 1996, 9 years after Peter van Stolk founded the Urban Juice and Soda Company. The company had previously been a reputable distributor of beverages in Western Canada. These new drinks were not only unique in flavour but in that every label displays a unique photograph, submitted by the consumers, as well as having a fortune under the cap.

In August, 2000 the company name was officially changed to Jones Soda Co. This year also marked the release of an energy drink entitled "Whoopass".

More recently, Jones Soda Co. has embraced the ever-present juice market through the release of Jones Juice.

"Ya gotta make a living somehow; we chose the beverage world. Good old soda with a twist. NO hidden meanings, no billion dollar ad campaigns. At Jones, we want you to buy a lot of soda and recycle the bottles. The labels are kinda like our minds -- always changing. Run with the little guy.. create some change."
- From the Jones website (http://www.jonessoda.com/). Typically printed in some form on the bottle labels.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.