Young girls, so called because of legal penalties involved in sexual intercourse with them.

- american underworld dictionary - 1950
”Don’t do it, she’s jailbait.”

Noun.

”Jailbait is a slang term for a sexually desirable person, usually female, who is often near to but has not yet reached the age of consent.” (Wiki) Failure to avoid doing the dirty with said individual is unlawful and may result in jail time under statutory rape laws. Jailbait has increasingly become a tossed around phrase, not necessarily even in reference to the age of consent, and is synonymous to “johnny-bait" and "forbidden fruit.” A similar term, Lolita, is an underage girl who wants to bang you.

”If we all hit puberty overnight on our 21st birthdays, American life would be a helluva lot less complicated. But, as the recent Miley Cyrusback-gatescandal revealed, teenage sexuality is a topic that America doesn’t want to think about, even as it just can't seem to stop thinking about it.

The age of consent, typically 16-18 in America (although can range from 12-21 worldwide), divides who can sleep with whom. It would also be illegal for two people under the age of consent to have intercourse, but treated more leniently if at all. Those are who are above the age of consent are responsible for any actions that occur with someone below the age of consent.

If you’re looking for a “different” type of search term for soft pornographic images, jailbait will result in 7/10 hits being pornographic.

Photo quizzes are very common. You are asked to choose “legal” or “jailbait” under each photo and are given results afterwards. One such quiz can be found at: http://www2.b3ta.com/jailbaitorlegal/

Can’t wait for your favorite celebrity to turn 18? Join the rest of the world on Jailbait Wait, a website where you can track the birthdays of your favorite celebrities.

JAILBAIT is also a Linux program. “JAILBAIT is a fully-functional Linux distribution (based on LEM) that fits into 16mb.” (Source Forge)

    Jailbait/Jail Bait is a movie title for:
  • Jailbait (film), a 2004 film starring Michael Pitt.
  • Jail Bait (1937 film), a 1937 film starring Buster Keaton.
  • Jail Bait (1954 film), a 1954 film by Ed Wood.
  • Jail Bait (short film), a 2004 short film.

Sources:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jailbait
http://jailbait.sourceforge.net/faq.html
http://www.answers.com/topic/jailbait

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.