A horrifying magic trick used by Penn and Teller. Suitable for use at restaurants. It works like this:
- quietly palm a little coffee milk container
- cup it in your hand, paper foil side down
- put your hand up to your eye
- insert fork VERY CAREFULLY YOU DON'T WANT TO GO BLIND and poke open the milk container
- gently squeeze the milk container to force milk to spurt and dribble out of your hand
This trick is dangerous so be careful and do not attempt while drunk. A little practice will be sufficient to seriously gross out your dining companions.