Fi*o*rty''s, v.; pl. fjortiser. Norwegian

Fjortis is not just a "word" in the Norwegian dictionary. In fact, it's not mentioned in any dictionary. Fjortis is a status one achieve when nearing the age fourteen (Norwegian: Fjorten, hence fjortis). This is an age of confusion, love-sprees and many boy/girlfriends - often at the same time. The hormones run like fleas through the blood-veins, causing unpredictable actions from these young ones. Some individuals seems to carry on this "condition" throughout their life.

Note: I have noticed this word being used in another language, unknown which, where it meant brave and respectful.

Fjortis is known as a word to some from "Fjortis gallerian", a site of featuring gonzo-like photographs of varying quality of young women, and indeed underaged girls as well.

On this webpage, one could find hundreds upon hundreds of photos of intoxicated, scantily clad young female members of the human race. Arranged only by number, the photos were browsable in sets of twenty. No references were made to the origin of the photos, but some were clearly of celebrities, others were quick snapshots of young girls partying. The whole site was in Swedish.

Currently, Google has no apparent recollection of the gallery, just some scraps of broken links. What was once a huge collection doesn't seem to exist any more.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.