When the sun slips out of view are you left with an empty feeling? When the sun goes down, it doesn't really disappear, it is still burning, still bathing the world in light, just not your little corner. Of all things in creation, is the glowing mass that provides so much to us not the epitome of everything? If your gaze happens to lend itself to the sun some time, perhaps during a moment of anger, you'll see your feelings of rage in its intensity. Also, you'll notice that if you stare at it long enough, it might remind you of a light bulb, (see: little floaty light spots). What I'm saying here is that the sun has the ability to conjure memories of nearly anything you have floating around in your cerebellum, that is regardless of whether or not that coincides with your desires in the matter. It could also be said that the moon in fact has quite the same prowess. I envy the moon, though, unlike the sun, it bathes in soothing cool air nightly, and does not have to witness the carnage of day. It instead deals with the terror of a dark world...
They're as different as night and day, the sun and moon, and yet, they've more in common than anything else inhabiting my bleak existence, piercing my innocent pupils.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.