Transforms from cassette to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: EJECT

FUNCTION: ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE
"Clutch hitting is the key to an effective offense."

An Earthen sports fanatic...sports cliches clutter his conversation; a surprise attack is a "fast break", a victory is a "touchdown". Few Autobots understand but they like the enthusiasm with which he says it. Could be a play-by-play announcer, if given the chance. In cassette mode, can monitor and record local radio and TV, decode scrambled signals, tap telephones. In robot mode, uses electrical overload guns. Sometimes his internal tape snaps when he's excited.

  • Strength: 6
  • Intelligence: 6
  • Speed: 2
  • Endurance: 6
  • Rank: 6
  • Courage: 8
  • Firepower: 5
  • Skill: 8
Transformers Tech Specs


While Blaster got plenty of airtime in the cartoon, his cassettes weren't introduced until a year later, when the toy line was saturated with cars and gestalts clamoring for space in the episodes. As a result, Eject and the rest of the Autobot cassettes never got as much airtime as their Decepticon counterparts. The episode "Surprise Party" was probably their greatest moment.

E*ject" (?), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Ejected; p. pr. & vb. n. Ejecting.] [L. ejectus, p. p. of ejicere; e out + jacere to throw. See Jet a shooting forth.]

1.

To expel; to dismiss; to cast forth; to thrust or drive out; to discharge; as, to eject a person from a room; to eject a traitor from the country; to eject words from the language. "Eyes ejecting flame." H. Brooke.

2. (Law)

To cast out; to evict; to dispossess; as, to eject tenants from an estate.

Syn. -- To expel; banish; drive out; discharge; oust; evict; dislodge; extrude; void.

 

© Webster 1913


E"ject (?), n. [See Eject, v. t.] (Philos.)

An object that is a conscious or living object, and hence not a direct object, but an inferred object or act of a subject, not myself; -- a term invented by W. K. Clifford.

 

© Webster 1913

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.