There is something truly beautiful about eating dead animals wrapped in their own embryos... or even wrapped in other animals. Filet minion wrapped in bacon... It's a cow wrapped in a pig for christ sakes. This concept is not used nearly often enough. Where can I get a decent steak... stuffed with veal. I just want a cow stuffed with a smaller cow, is that so wrong? At Red Robin restaurants you can get the red robin burger... "Only Red Robin would crown our juicy beef burger with one large AA fried egg then add three strips of sizzling bacon, American cheese, crispy lettuce, tomato and mayo. It tastes oh-so regal, but without the “froo-froo” attitude." Yeah, no shit, chicken embryo and pig on a cow. Its awful from what I understand, but wow... what a concept.

I know I'm a cruel person in many eyes, but I love eating animals, and I'm not even gonna try to justify it.

For your very own chicken omelet you need:
1 teaspoon Garlic salt
1 teaspoon ground (cayenne) red pepper
4 tablespoons water
4 large eggs
2 tablespoons margarine
1/8 cup cheddar cheese
1/8 cup swiss cheese
1/3 cup cooked chicken (1/4 inch cubes)

Heat margarine in omelet pan at medium high or 350. Blend eggs, salt, pepper and water in a small mixing bowl and grate the cheeses together in a separate bowl. When the margarine has melted and the pan is hot add the chicken embryo mixture. tilt the pan to evenly spread the unfertilized chicken babies across the entire pan. In the center of the chickens would-be chicks, add the chicken across the pan. Evenly cover the delicious would-be family of chickens with the cheeses, and fold the eggs over the center and over the remaining side. Let cook for 1-2 minutes. serve immediately.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.