Cereality:

Fast Food meets Count Chocula.

Cereality, founded by David Roth and Rick Bacher on Arizona State University's campus, is innovation at its finest in the world of food service. "Cerealogists," dressed in pajamas, take down your order of mixed cereals and toppings, ranging from healthy to tooth-decaying sweet. They carry all the brand-name favorites -- patrons select two scoops of any one or two cereals (hot or cold) -- and top off your selection with milk and extra toppings which range from fruit and nuts to pop rocks and cookies.

Their specialty cereal "blends" include the Devil Made Me Do It, which consists of Cocoa Puffs and Lucky Charms topped with malt balls and chocolate milk. Another is the Life Experience: Life cereal with almonds, bananas and honey.

At present there are two Cereality locations open: the original location at ASU, and a second at University of Pennsylvania. According to the Cereality website, there are plans for expansion into college campuses across the U.S. in the coming months and years.

If you're curious about the Cereality "experience" but don't live near either of the two college campuses listed above, cereality.com includes a virtual tour of the Cereality breakfast counter.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.