Here's the stuff we found when you searched for "but the idea hung a left and became a faint spark on the distant horizon"
- Why mirrors reverse left and right, but not up and down
- He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts of Light Sometimes Grace the Corner of Our Rooms
- Your radical ideas about many things have already occurred to others but have never been articulated in a fashion so accessible to current generations
- Opposites may attract, but is it a good idea?
- The serpent was in the garden again, but there weren't any apples left in the tree, so I figured things were cool.
- A reddish glow is clearly visible all the way around the horizon, but the moon, alas, remains hidden
- Like a distant star, on the horizon
- The bastards hung me in the spring of '25, but I am still alive.
- A date idea, but not for the first date
- You can pulp a story but you cannot destroy an idea.
- no ideas but in things
- How Eulenspiegel became an eyeglass maker
- Words that sound dirty but really aren't
- Bad Boys Rape Our Young Girls But Violet Gives Willingly
- No Idea
- It was hormones, it was hormones, but it was valid
If you Log in you could create a "but the idea hung a left and became a faint spark on the distant horizon" node. If you don't already have an account, you can register here.