Magnitude Zero: In casual polite society, it is a wistful or playful synonym for chicks. A term of endearment. Usually implies some trivial sense of ownership, as in "them's my bitches, man" or, "bitches, man," an emotive indicating that the subject is asserting influence on the speaker.

Magnitude One: gender-modified-synonym for bastard.

Magnatude Three: g.m.s. for dick.

Magnitude Five: (used by angry white males, mysogynistic) roughly corresponds to definition 2 by Svaha.

Magnitude Ten: Extreme case, highly offensive, really, we're talking about a completely different term here. I'd use it, but I don't want to set off a shit storm by using the atomic bomb of profanity. Gender specific synonym for fucking asshole.

---

those that self-apply the moniker bitch (magnitude one), often overshoot the mark, and wind up not being assertive but rather being generally combative.

magnitude 3 female control freak with a mean streak, and a sense that it's okay to hurt other people's feelings because she is just standing up for what she deserves, because it's only fair. (Note the subtext of a weird, self-centered, remedial justice.)

magnitude 10 bitch woman that acts non-human, defames and denegrates all others, reduces others to the status of non-human, because to do otherwise would be playing into the hands of the man. Woman who's heart is three sizes too small. (Sometimes, an erstwhile activist that has lost perspective and is really just plain mean.)

A Brazilian guy I know went to school in the USA and not long after he arrived he was talking to this American girl. They had a conversation.

Girl So what do you miss from back home in Brazil?

Guy Oh! That's easy. I really miss the beaches.

At this point the girl is staring at him in a really hostile way and he's confused wondering what he can have said to have upset her. She is totally offended and it's obvious that he has committed a major violation.

It turns out that the way he pronounced beaches (influenced by the Portuguese) it sounded just like bitches.
Ouch!

Also the title of a music video by Otaku Vengeance. This video features Pikachu singing the Mindless Self Indulgence song (see AmadeusTheKitten's writeup) with the remainder of the cast of Pokemon providing backup.

This video is every bit as wrong as it sounds, but also every bit as hilarious. A must-see for any Pokemon fan -or hater for that matter- provided you keep it far away from the parents. It is a staple of most AMV collections, and is often used as an introductory vid for people new to the scene, since everybody knows (and almost everybody loathes) Pokemon.

As of this writing, the video can be found at http://www.otakuvengeance.com/mv/eric.shtml


If you're going to vote me down, that's fine, but could you at least /msg me with a note as to why when you do it? I'm honestly trying to make a decent writeup here.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.