On the topic of 'innies' versus 'outies'

When you are born the cord is cut immediately after delivery and the result is a neat little knot. As the wound heals, it takes on the vague shape of the tissue caught between abdomen and knot. The knot falls away and leaves the traditional puckered appearance of the belly button. When the umbilical cord is cut after birth, it is more likely to shrink down into an "innie" if there is a good cut and only a small section of cord. It will form an "outtie" if there is a longer section of cord left.Whether you end up an "innie" or "outie" depends on how your body heals, and the skill of whoever tied the knot.

Other than this, an "innie" can be turned into an "outtie" by pregnancy or even a hernia, which is why a larger percentage of mothers have "outties" than the population as a whole.

Belly Button is the slang term for navel. It is the point at which the umbilical cord was attached to your belly. Sometimes a small portion of the umbilical cord remains and pushes the skin outwards. This is referred to as an outie. Belly buttons that form a depression in the belly are referred to as innies.

Many people think that the belly button is a useless bodily feature like the appendix or male nipples. Not so. The belly button is in fact one of the most fun and useful features of the human body, when used as a drinking recepticle.

It's simple - pour one mouthful of your chosen drink into your lover's belly button and drink. It's erotic for both of you, and you get drunk as well! Some suggested drinks:

Oh, make sure to check for fluff first. Unless you're into that kind of thing.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.