The Baker Street and Waterloo Line of the London Underground. In fact, the line runs from Harrow and Wealdstone in the north of London to the Elephant and Castle on the south side. Marked as a nasty brown colour on official tube maps. Special ticket restrictions apply between Harrow and Wealdstone and Willesden Junction.

Harrow and Wealdstone
           |
           |
       Kenton
           |
           |
     South Kenton
           |
           |
    North Wembley
           |
           |
   Wembley Central
           |
           |
    Stonebridge Park
           |
           |
      Harlesden
           |
           |
  Willesden Junction
           |
           |
     Kensal Green
           |
           |
     Queen's Park
           |
           |
     Kilburn Park
           |
           |
      Maida Vale
           |
           |
    Warwick Avenue
           |
           |
      Paddington
           |
           |
     Edgware Road
           |
           |
      Marylebone
           |
           |
     Baker Street
           |
           |
    Regent's Park
           |
           |
     Oxford Circus
           |
           |
  Piccadilly Circus
           |
           |
    Charing Cross
           |
           |
      Embankment
           |
           |
       Waterloo
           |
           |
     Lambeth North
           |
           |
 Elephant and Castle

The Bakerloo Line is concurrent with the Northern Line, Charing Cross Branch, from Charing Cross to Waterloo.

Interchange with the Hammersmith and City Line at Paddington, Edgware Road (walk) and Baker Street; with the Circle Line at Paddington, Edgware Road (walk), Baker Street, and Embankment; with the Jubilee Line at Paddington, Edgware Road (walk), and Embankment; with the District Line at Paddington and Embankment; with the Jubliee Line at Baker Street and Waterloo; with the Metropolitan Line at Baker Street; with the Victoria Line and the Central Line at Oxford Circus; with the Piccadilly Line at Piccadilly Circus; with the Waterloo and City Line at Waterloo; and with the Northern Line, Bank Branch at Elephant and Castle.

National Rail connections at Harrow and Wealdstone, Willesden Junction, Queen's Park, Padidngton, Marylebone, Charing Cross (and Embankment), Waterloo and Elephant and Castle. International Rail connections at Waterloo for Waterloo International.

The term "Bakerloo Line" is used in English slang to denote the activity of anal sex, due to the Bakerloo being coloured brown on the London Underground map. In the same vein as the "Marmite Motorway" and "Bourneville Boulevard" the term offers the ability to snigger like a schooboy for those who know this subversiveness, whilst keeping the gentile innocents unoffended.

Example : "She wanted me to take her up the Bakerloo Line!" (best said in annoying cockney accent)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.