user since
Thu Sep 21 2000 at 19:17:37 (23.6 years ago )
last seen
Sat Aug 8 2020 at 21:47:01 (3.7 years ago )
number of write-ups
71 - View Xydexx Squeakypony's writeups (feed)
level / experience
4 (Wordsmith) / 1077
mission drive within everything
Node what I know, you know?
specialties
furry fandom, Ruins of the Hudson Valley, inflatophilia, New York
school/company
www.xydexx.com
motto
Squeaky pony, joy of joys... when I squeeze you, you make noise... *squeak* *squeak*
most recent writeup
Ray Patterson
Send private message to Xydexx Squeakypony

"Look at the big picture. Don't focus in on two or three things to the exclusion of other things. Keep everything in context. Don't go out of your way to justify stuff that's obviously cool. Don't ridicule ideas merely because they're not the latest and greatest. Pick your own fashions. Don't let someone else tell you what you should like. 'Tsall good."

--Larry Wall, Perl, the First Postmodern Computing Language

THIS IS HALLOWEEN THIS IS HALLOWEEN

It's Halloween and thus far a busy day! I got up early this morning, made coffee, carved a pumpkin, and got the kitchen cleared out so our contractors could come in an install our new granite countertops. Now I'm camped out in my office with our cat, Capt. Strudel McNoodles, who is hiding from all the noise and construction. He's behind me in my computer chair right now, and that's adorable. He wants to be near me even though I made an elaborate fort of cardboard boxen for him to hide in. Yes, boxen. The plural of box is boxen.

TPHPX stands for The Personal Home Page of Xydexx. This is not Xydexx's personal home page, nor is it Xydexx's Know Your Meme Profile. Stop fooling around. Xydexx's homepage can be found at XYDEXX.COM.

Xydexx is still the silliest and squeakiest inflatable unicorn on the internet. That means Xydexx can be full of helium and will fly around xydways when you unplug his nozzle. That's just the way it is.

WAIT A MINUTE... you're probably just looking at this page because you want to play with Xydexx's nozzle. Tsk tsk!


Xydexx Squeakypony

Xydexx Squeakypony is a lavender inflatable unicorn and the silly online fursona of none other than Karl Xydexx Jorgensen. Accept no imitations or substitutions which are undoubtably made of cottage cheese and will just get all messy when you try to hug them. I was going to write a clever tagline to sum that up here, but I forgot what it was.

Xydexx's main interests include furry fandom, exploring the abandoned college, inflatophilia, teacups, and marsupial-filled popcorn machines rolling down a hill. He has a bad habit of procrastinating.

Xydexx is getting back into doing mail art after a 20-year hiatus. That means he sends weird postcards through the mail. Oh dear.

Xydexx has been to Beacon, New York, Centralia, Pennsylvania, and the Hudson River State Hospital, but not to Chicken, Alaska or the statue of Sybil Ludington in Carmel, New York.

Xydexx is very aware that small choices in the past shape your future. No actual dragons were harmed in the making of this product.

Xydexx has been involved in Furry fandom for 27 years. After his 15-year term serving as Anthrocon's Publications Director, he finally got a fursuit made and retired so he could enjoy the convention for a change. So at least he got to run around and be a silly animal for one year before *gestures around* all this happened.

You can tell a lot about someone by how they react to Xydexx. More info on Xydexx can be found on his rarely-updated website at www.xydexx.com

Visit me on Twitter at: XydexxUnicorn

Last updated: AUGUST 8, 2020. (VORE DAY! WOOHOO!)