<Viki.> waverider37: I was pleasantly surprised when I heard your podcast recently, you didn't sound half as bogan as some noders told me you would.
calm the fuck down. please.
"Alright, let's all sit down around a Ouija board and try to solve P vs. NP once and for all." -Charlie Eppes
"Those who dare to jump will soon find that the ground isn't as far down as it seems." -Waverider37
"Brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out... The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough." -Randy Pausch
One Seven Zero Five Three Three Seven
yeah, i've pretty much fled this site. but not for negative reasons. mostly for time management reasons. that, and the fact that i've lost my writing bug of late. i might get it back one day. but for now...
/me misses Butterfinger McFlurry
In your face, I can see your past.
In my face, I hope you can see my future.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GM/O d- s++:-- !a C++ UL+ P-- L+++ E++ W++ N- o? K- w+ O? M+ V-- PS++ PE+ Y@ PGP- t--- 5-- X-- R tv- b++ DI+++ D G e+>++++ h- r++ y?
-----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
E2 USER INFO: last update 2014-12-09 07:15:13 Nodes: 225 XP: 7482 Cools: 95 Max Rep: 67 Min Rep: -6 Total Rep: 3275 Node-Fu: 33.25 WNF: 18.78 Cool Ratio: 42.22% Merit: 13.61 Average Rep: 14.56 Median rep: 13 Up votes: 4530 Devotion: 3062 Merit Range: 9 to 19 Max Cools: 4 Down votes: 1255 Votes: 5785 Max Votes: 95 review: 23.1% place: 1.3% essay: 0.9% event: 2.7% fiction: 3.1% dream: 1.3% person: 7.1% idea: 12.4% personal: 2.2% thing: 22.2% log: 20.9% poetry: 0.9% recipe: 1.8% No nodes changed.My Achievements: 10/42
- Miss Congeniality (total rep of 1000)
- Tug Of War (writeup with 30 votes and low rep)
- C-Noders Club (100 writeups)
- Are You Experienced? (1000 XP)
- I Voted! (1000 votes cast)
- It's Alive! (A live zombie node with at most -10 rep)
- Ching Ching (received 50 cools)
- Printing Press (10 writeups in a month)
- Mid-Century Award (node reputation of 50)
- Ice Bucket (cooled 50 writeups)
- Became a Level 1 noder on Tuesday March 8, 2005 at 4:10 UTC
- Became a Level 2 noder on Friday September 30, 2005 at 20:03 UTC
- Became a Level 3 noder on Sunday January 22, 2006 at 8:46 UTC
- Became a Level 4 noder on Tuesday October 23, 2007 at 20:40 UTC
- Became a Level 5 noder on Wednesday October 29, 2008 at 10:32 UTC
- Became a Level 6 noder on Saturday February 7, 2009 at 21:59 UTC
- Became a Level 7 noder on Thursday December 16, 2010 at 4:04 UTC
- Projected Level 8 date: 4 more days
- no mic stand
- your sex talk
- to give someone cancer
- to find more purple
- stricter fraud prevention
- to stay in the housing sector
- to be adored and worshipped like the royalty he feels he is
- to be joined in an elephant ride
- to snack on the camera
- an end zone celebration
Want to see me? I have some photos of me on this page.
Want to hear me? Go here. I've been on a few episodes.
Want to smell me? Only very few people get this privilege. Too bad if you're not one of them.
Want to taste me? Nope. Good luck there.
Want to touch me? If you're kinky, send me an email; if you're not, send me something inspiring.
Created by Waverider37
Written by Waverider37
Animation by Waverider37
Text by Waverider37
Idea by Waverider37
Lighting by Waverider37
Costume Design by Waverider37
Key Technician: Waverider37
Best Boy: Waverider37
Llama Trainer: Waverider37
Professional Stalker: Waverider37
Person who goes "w00t" in the twenty-fourth paragraph from the end (the one on the left in the yellow-and-black text): Waverider37
Last Starfighter: Waverider37
this work, and everything else written by waverider37, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia licence.