"Only the fool hopes to repeat an experience; the wise man knows that every experience is to be viewed as a blessing."
Henry Miller, Sun, Mercury, and Venus in Capricorn

People who have Venus in Capricorn will seek to win your heart by showing you they have self-control, presence of mind, and are responsible. As lovers they need you to understand they are goal-oriented, witty, savvy, and controlled. These people take life very seriously and they expect the people they love to do so too. Unlike the previous sign, they are not commitment-phobic. In fact, being in a permanent, stable relationship makes them very happy. They also prefer a measure of predictability in their relationships as they are cautious about matters of the heart.

Venus in Capricorn people are attracted to others who are practical and accomplished. They will often spot a persons special traits and abilities which no one else has seen. Both sexes project an image of competency and self-reliance. They are cool and clear-headed and often come across to others as lacking in warmth or passion. They're not lacking in either, they just don't wear their hearts on their sleeves. Under the right circumstances, they can be very romantic souls who are searching for a soulmate to share their lives with.

How others view them, and their relationships, matters to them. These people tend to be very conservative and need the approval of family and friends about their lovers. They are deeply loyal to those they love, but you won't have many surprises. If staying home, watching television or reading a book, while enjoying a good glass of wine and listening to some music, appeals to you, you might like these folks. Bills will always be paid on time; you will live in comfortable but not lavish accomodations; you will have someone you can depend upon when things start falling apart in your life.

Making people who have Venus in Capricorn happy means you have to demonstrate to them you are practical and realistic. They want to impress you with the things they know and can do, so, work on your diplomacy skills. And, instead of wondering if you're involved with the cheapest miser on the planet, appreciate their ability to save for a rainy day. When you're broke and your tire has just gone flat, they'll help you out with money for a tow or taxi or a new tire. Unlike Venus in Leo, their lover doesn't have to be a movie queen, but these people still enjoy showing off their lovers, quietly. Dress conservatively and watch out about overdoing make-up or perfume; that's a real turn-off.

Venus in Sagittarius || Venus in Aquarius

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.