A university located in Eugene, Oregon. Founded in 1876, the UO has grown to become the state's largest institution of higher education, with over 17,000 students.

Some highlights of campus include Deady Hall, the first building, McArthur Court, the venerable on-campus arena, and of course many other buildings.

UO is made up of 8 schools and colleges:

  • School of Architecture and Allied Arts
  • Charles H. Lundquist College of Business
  • College of Arts and Science
  • College of Education
  • School of Journalism and Communications
  • School of Music
  • School of Law
  • Graduate School
There are 77 majors available at the UO.

A school that took five years of my life and left me with very little. It's filled with barely literate high school graduates from Oregon and California. It is renowned nationally for being the school where they filmed National Lampoon's Animal House. The most notable building is Prince Lucien Campbell Hall, the tallest, ugliest building on campus. According to legend, a grad student committed suicide by jumping from the 8th floor. Veronica Lee is really hot and she used to work in Prince Lucien Campbell Hall, she went on jeopardy's college championships and lost. Also David Hertzel taught the history of germany in a room on the first floor. Recently Phil Knight, the CEO of Nike, stopped giving money to the school because they signed a contract saying they would only sell clothes made in the USA.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.