A member of the Kingdom of God -- the Evolutionary Level Above Human -- I, who am called Do, acknowledge that:
  1. I am about to return to my Father's Kingdom.

    1. This "return" requires that I prepare to lay down my borrowed human body in order to take up, or reenter, my body (biological) belonging to the Kingdom of God (as I did approximately 2000 years ago, as Jesus, when I laid down the human body that was about 33 years old in order to reenter my body belonging to the Kingdom of Heaven).

    2. The Evolutionary Level Above Human is a physical Kingdom Level in the physical Heavens or space, though individuals in that Kingdom identify with their soul - and its mind or spirit - and not the flesh or physical body they "wear."

  2. This time, my Heavenly Father - my "Older Member" - came with me. In the early 1970's, we incarnated into adult human bodies which were in their forties. Approximately 2000 years ago, I incarnated into a body that was in its late 20's/early 30's (not at the birth of that body, but just prior to - during - and following my baptism with John the Baptist).

  3. It seems that each time we, or others from the Level Above Human, come to Earth or leave, it is via a spacecraft belonging to that Next Level.

  4. My Father is an Older Member in the Kingdom of Heaven - the Kingdom of God - the Evolutionary Level Above Human.

    1. He actually gave me "birth" into that Kingdom - took me through the overcoming of a mammalian civilization - long before this present human civilization had its beginning.

    2. I have served as His student and apprentice during His relationship with this civilization.

    3. His relationship to this planet is as Chief Administrator, and is the One referred to as the "True God" in the early stages of this civilization.

  5. This time He came with me "undercover," so to speak, in order to assist me in my task (picking up where this process left off approximately 2000 years ago) of the further birthing - "fathering" - experience with the ones who will be the next new "sons" or children in the Level Above Human. To allow me to gain more experience in the birthing process, my Older Member returned to that Kingdom in 1985, and continues to assist and communicate with me from a more advanced perspective.

    1. As part of the undercover program, my Father incarnated in a female body for His 15-year stay.

    2. Being "undercover," which included lack of acknowledgment of who we were historically, was required for most of our task this time in order that we might, with as little recognition and interference as possible, round up the souls who were our students from the past. Even so, we were identified as a small, radical cult, just as we were 2000 years ago. And as was the case 2000 years ago, these prospective members left their families and relationships in order to follow or be a student. Now that I am surfacing again, I will again be hated for my "blasphemy" (of who I say I am) and hated by those families and others that are affected by all who aspire to leave with us, because this mission requires that they forsake all ties and binds to this world (family ties, responsibilities, and human-mammalian indulgences).

  6. These prospective new "sons" (speaking of soul identities, for they occupy both male and female bodies) were gathered at two different time periods - one, in 1975-76, under the guidance of both my Older Member and myself, and the second, in 1994, after my Older Member had returned (these were all souls that had had a previous relationship with me before this incarnation).

  7. These "students" of the Next Level/The Level Above Human were offered the opportunity to bond with me and my Father, as a bride would bond with her husband, though -

    1. Since the Evolutionary Level Above Human has no mammalian or human members, they had to become "new creatures" who bonded in mind, spirit, and behavior - void of human sexuality, human binds, and addictions of this world and this civilization. Some in the class have chosen on their own to have their vehicles neutered in order to sustain a more genderless and objective consciousness.

    2. The students/disciples who successfully bond to the Level Above Human through me and my Father must also prepare to lay down their human bodies as we go to the Kingdom of Heaven, in order to take up bodies appropriate to and belonging to that more advanced Kingdom Level.

  8. As we prepare to "lay down" our human bodies, while declaring that entry into the Kingdom Above Human is available, there may be many humans who have been recipients of "souls" in "deposits" who may exercise their free will and separate from everything of their world in order to go with us.

    1. They will attempt to rid themselves of their old minds, and identities, in exchange for the mind that flows through me, as they attempt to be accepted as one of my "children." It will "cost" them everything of this world - which they will desperately desire to quickly be rid of.

    2. If they expect to go with me, and I'm leaving very soon, they must look to us (me and my students/disciples) for all their needs to the best of their ability - align themselves with us - break their human bonds - and if their declaration that our presence is from the Kingdom of God leads to the "laying down" of their bodies in pursuit of the Next Kingdom as well, then they, too, will find themselves in the safekeeping of that Kingdom, and in line to be recipients of further nourishment from that Next Level toward membership in that Kingdom.

    3. If my Father does not require this "disposition" of us - He will take us up into His "cloud of light" (spacecraft) before such "laying down of bodies" need occur.

  9. Humans with deposits containing souls can likely be identified at this time as some of those who are rapidly losing respect for this world or its "system." They are, from the establishment's point of view, being irresponsible or anti-social - and will be seen by the world as duped, crazy, a cult member, a drifter, a loner, a drop-out, a separtist, .etc.

  10. In essence, it ultimately matters little what your LIFESTYLE, BELIEF SYSTEM, or MORAL VALUES are BETWEEN "visitations" from the Level Above Human (the last two being 2000 years ago and now). The important issue is - the Kingdom of Heaven is here NOW in ME and these students of the Next Level.

  11. Evidence that we speak the truth is:

    1. That our information and our actions match recorded accounts of the presence, conduct, mission, and departure of our previous visitations from the Level Above Human offering membership in that Kingdom.

    2. Any soul of this civilization who has known us in previous visitations or has had any genuine (physical or personal) relationship with anyone from the True Kingdom of God, is present now, and is potentially capable of knowing or recognizing us and this information again.

    3. It appears that even the staging of some of the crashed spacecrafts (which we suspect some of us arrived in) was in order to help the skeptics realize that they have "visitors from another world."

  12. As true today as it was 2000 years ago, no one (of this civilization) gets to my Father or enters the Kingdom of Heaven except through Me. There is no other Son of His, or Representative from His Kingdom, incarnate. Connecting with that Kingdom occurs only while a Member is incarnate, as I am today.

  13. There are space aliens (humanoid remnants from other civilizations) who travel in the nearby heavens. They are dependent upon Earth's atmosphere for harvesting hybrid bodies to "wear" and they attempt to recruit the "souls" who fail to become children in the Kingdom of God. We call them Luciferians because of their lineage.

  14. These Luciferians (space aliens) "jump in" immediately after Representatives from the Level Above Human leave. They fill the "patriarch(s)" of the resulting new religion with mixed truths and misinformation, which reinforces the fact that accurate knowledge concerning that Kingdom seems to be available only while Representatives are incarnate.

  15. The Kingdom of God sends crews to "tag" or make "deposits" in human bodies and their minds/spirits just prior to and during the time Representatives from their Kingdom are incarnate "offering" birth. These deposits offer their recipients "recognition" of the Representatives and, to some degree, recognition of the "information" from the Kingdom of God. They also act as "homing devices" to lead the recipients to those Representatives and that information. Without these "deposits" of "recognition," no choice of becoming a student is within the will of a human.

  16. It is our understanding that all souls of this civilization who ever received deposits from the Level Above Human have returned at this time, the close of this Age. As part of our task, the Level Above Human is using us to test them. How they/you respond to me, my students, and our information will, in fact, judge you as to whether you will or will not have a further relationship with the Kingdom of Heaven. In other words, coming in contact with this information will force a decision, and with the stand you take, you judge yourself. Some, by their choice at this time, could be redeemed. Those who accept us and endure until we leave will go with us, and not need to experience the "spading under" or recycling of this planet - and will in the future become beginners in the real Kingdom of Heaven.

Believe it or not - Your choice - Your judgment.

I hope this will assist you in whatever you might be seeking.


Copyright Note: Reproduced on E2 with permission from Heaven's Gate & the Telah Foundation.

CST Approved

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.