There are few things as good as a "tuna
fish melt". And since tuna is supposed to be "brain food
", it's perfect for all you hardnoding E2 folks.
1 small tin of tuna (flakes) in brine (this is important)
1 or 2 large spoon scoops of mayo (full-fat tastes better IMHO)
1 stick of French bread
2 pinches of pepper
1 tsp of vinegar
your favorite type of hard cheese
1. Empty the tuna into a bowl and drain off the brine. Add the mayo, the pepper and vinegar and mash it up using a fork.
2. Break off 6 inches from the french bread stick. Split it down the middle on the top, and fill with the tuna mix. Don't add too much! Just enough so that when closed up again, the tuna spills out a tiny amount.
3. Slice the cheese thinly and place over the top of the tuna, covering it.
4. Grill the bread on a medium heat for around 5 minutes until the cheese begins to bubble and go brown.
5. Let cool for 1-2 minutes and eat!
Please try it and let me know what you think ;)