NOT Trinity College
A college in Cambridge University, England. A small (300 Undergrads) cambridge college, with a history for being good at law, founded sometime around 1350 i think. Next door to the younger imposter, Trinity college. Most students spend a lot of time redirecting american and japanese tourists across the road to trinity college, and explaining the difference. The college has a new(1998) libary, some of the best food around, and the best porters in cambridge (or so i'm told, but they are friendly). That's about it really, located on the river, between kings college and king's college.

Founded in 1350 by Bishop Bateman of Norwich.

The master of the college is Prof P F Clarke.

The senior tutor of the college is Mr Thomas H Tarver

The admissions tutor is Mrs Sarah Hallam.

The college offers the regular selection of courses available at Cambridge.

Website – http://www.trinhall.cam.ac.uk

See Cambridge University for a list of all courses offered by the university.

A quote from Henry James:

"If I were called upon to mention the prettiest corner of the world,
I should draw a thoughtful sigh and point the way to the gardens of Trinity Hall."

Trinity Hall is located in the town centre of Cambridge, between Trinity College and King's College. One of the smallest colleges (it has the smallest chapel of any college in Cambridge), it is known for its inviting and friendly nature and was founded in 1350 by Bishop Bateman as a college specializing in law, due to a shortage of lawyers after the Black Death in 1349.

Some recent famous alumni are comedian Tony Slattery, actress Rachel Weisz and chief weapons inspector Hans Blix. More tenuously, we also have Terry Waite, Stephen Hawking and possibly even Judge Jules' brother.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.