A study I conducted on a hunch. I suppose there might be a physiological explanation for the stunning results I found.

Nearly all men's penises lean to one side or the other in natural conditions (i.e. unerect). Yes, I realise some men are bloody perfect, with a 17 incher that is straight as a rod, but most of us are not (life is SO cruel). So most of our penises have a favoured side. This is the side of the jeans that the penis is naturally disposed to, and the side it picks when lying on the back (the person, not the penis). So, which side does it lean? It so happens that left-handed males' penises lean to the right, while right-handed males' penises lean to the left. Shocking? Damn right it is!. Such is life.

A note to men and women alike: If you think I'm a fool, downvote away, but I urge you to first inspect yourself / your boyfriend / your friends, and only then vote.

surprising, isn't it?.

Every time I think my penis is starting to lean to the left, it goes and takes a pro-life stance on abortion. Go figure.

The direction a man's penis tends to fall is known as the side to which he "dresses." That is, if a man's penis tends to be situated on his left side (down the left trouser leg if he is so endowed), he is said to "dress left." This is something that is sometimes actually taken into account in custom-made clothing, especially if the trousers are meant to be tight.

According to an article I once read, most penises lean towards their owner's weaker hip. This bold claim was made by a surgeon who had consistently observed the phenomenen over many years of performing hip reconstructions.

I guess my left hip is stronger...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.