Tina Yothers portrayed the character Jennifer Keaton in the situation comedy Family Ties. Born May 5th, 1973 in Whittier, California, she practically grew up before the eyes of fans who watched the show religiously. She never went to high school, because she was tutored on the set. During and after her stint on Family Ties, she also made guest appearances on other television shows like Married With Children, Father Murphy, South Park and the Perry Mason Mystery: The Case of the Jealous Jokester.

Around the turn of the millenium, Tina Yothers was the lead singer for a band called Jaded. She traded in her long blonde hair and child-like looks for a shiny black mop, red dresses and a delicious body that made her look very shaggable. This is disturbing to many men who were teenagers in the 1980s. The realization that women like Tina Yothers and Drew Barrymore actually affect one's libido made some feel like a dirty old man.

Still, Tina Yothers was doing what she loved, and presumably is still very much alive and well. As of 2005 she appeared to have disappeared off the face of the Earth, or at least from the public eye.

Updated: March 21st, 2005.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.