A brand of skateboarding trucks manufactured by DLX. Trucks are the part of the skateboard that are attached to the bottom of the skateboard deck, usually with 4 screws. Wheels with bearings are attached to the trucks.

Thunder trucks are popular on the west coast and come in several widths and in low and high configurations, meaning some trucks will allow the board to be closer to the ground, which helps with technical pop tricks and cruising down steep hills in San Francisco.

There are two machines, advertising promises
only one keeps.

To learn their promise you must press hard,
you must know how hard to press
how long to press

It will give you grape juice.

The grape juice is not yours.
You do not want the grape juice, you never did. You wanted only to please.

The grape juice is placed in front of the girl with the fiery hair who is your arranged companion.

You did it wrong.

____________________


Two groups, unconditional disciples
only one follows you.

You go to that dolce lagoon lined with darkness that is edged by light.

It is raining.

Each droplet produces one saucer, thousands of saucers for thousands of rain drops. In each saucer's fleeting moment of existence, the light laps from its darkness.

The sky is purple.
The water is dark, but we are swimming in grape juice.

Lighting splinters through this fluid and bring sharpness to a hazy sky.

Thun"der (?), n. [OE. under, onder, oner, AS. unor; akin to unian to stretch, to thunder, D. donder thunder, G. donner, OHG. donar, Icel. orr Thor, L. tonare to thunder, tonitrus thunder, Gr. a stretching, straining, Skr. tan to stretch. 52. See Thin, and cf. Astonish, Detonate, Intone, Thursday, Tone.]

1.

The sound which follows a flash of lightning; the report of a discharge of atmospheric electricity.

2.

The discharge of electricity; a thunderbolt.

[Obs.]

The revenging gods 'Gainst parricides did all their thunders bend. Shak.

3.

Any loud noise; as, the thunder of cannon.

4.

An alarming or statrling threat or denunciation.

The thunders of the Vatican could no longer strike into the heart of princes. Prescott.

Thunder pumper. Zool. (a) The croaker (Haploidontus grunniens). (b) The American bittern or stake-driver. -- Thunder rod, a lightning rod. [R.] -- Thunder snake. Zool. (a) The chicken, or milk, snake. (b) A small reddish ground snake (Carphophis, ∨ Celuta, amena) native to the Eastern United States; -- called also worm snake. -- Thunder tube, a fulgurite. See Fulgurite.

 

© Webster 1913.


Thun"der (?), v. i. [imp. & p. p. Thundered (?); p. pr. & vb. n. Thundering.] [AS. unrian. See Thunder, n.]

1.

To produce thunder; to sound, rattle, or roar, as a discharge of atmospheric electricity; -- often used impersonally; as, it thundered continuously.

Canst thou thunder with a voice like him? Job xl. 9.

2.

Fig.: To make a loud noise; esp. a heavy sound, of some continuance.

His dreadful voice no more Would thunder in my ears. Milton.

3.

To utter violent denunciation.

 

© Webster 1913.


Thun"der, v. t.

To emit with noise and terror; to utter vehemently; to publish, as a threat or denunciation.

Oracles severe Were daily thundered in our general's ear. Dryden.

An archdeacon, as being a prelate, may thunder out an ecclesiastical censure. Ayliffe.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.