The perfect male orgasm should blow you back across the room, slamming you up against the wall as if a bomb had exploded infront of you. Picture Mum-Rah's transformation from mummy to evil sorcerer on Thundercats complete with lightning in the background while shouting "Mum-Rah!" at the top of his crusty lungs. Or perhaps the perfect male orgasm should be like Liono's summoning of the power of his sword when he shouts, "Thunder...Thunder! Thundercats, HO!" Personally, I think it should be like the first five minutes of Back to the Future where Michael J. Fox strums a power chord on a giant amp that blows him back across the room.

*Fast Foward* *Rewind* *Not it* *Fast Foward* *There*

Am i the only girl on earth that thinks male orgasms are extremely beautiful? i hear my friends talk about how stupid guys look when they let loose their juices. i just can not understand how anybody can not appreciate it. The way a guy's shoulders tense up, the low grunts, the sweat that seems to be more prevalent near the time of ejaculation. The male orgasm is a beautiful thing.

Back to my video. It's an amateur porno, i think amateur porn seems more real. This guy isn't the worlds most attractive, but when he shoots you can tell that he really enjoys it. His whole body stiffens, his hands tremble a bit, he lets go. He has the perfect male orgasm. I watch this one bit of footage at least once a week, more if I feel like pleasuring my self a little more often.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.