A book I wrote as a child for a school assignment. I was to write several stories about mittens, in either the 2nd or 3rd grade.

* * *

Once there was 2 mittens and a dog came one day. He went to attack the mittens and the mittens disappeared. The girl said "where are my mittens?." One day they moved to a mountain and the girl said "the mountain is kind of soft." So she kicked a stone off and right before her very eyes she saw a giant mitten - for about 10,000 yards. So she started to follow the mitten. She looked at the bright thing and before she could say "A" she was down in a pit. She saw some more sparkling things and she pushed one and fell into another pit and luckily was not hurt.

* * *

Once somebody told me a spaceship wod come and it did. Mittens came out and when they were gone I went in and saw some more so I put my name in the computer. Nothing happened! The end.

* * *

Once I went to my closet to get my mitten and when I opened the door out went my mitten and the other mitten headed for space, and the next day they caym back and I got it. The end.

* * *

Once there was a Mitten that livd in an octopus and one day it died so the mitten went to shor and saw a castle so he fond some armor and killd the dragon and went in and saw a bed and chewed a hole in it a the princess went to bed she said something is in my bed so she cut a hole in it and went in and called the prince.

* * *

Once I was playing and when I went in I couldn't find the other mitten. Oh dear I can not find my mitten. It must have ran away. And it really did because it was tired of being on the hand and being patched. And the next day the other ran away. The end.

* * *

Once there was a man that selled Mittens and one day he accidentaly spilld some formula on him sellf and he became a mitten but one haff man and he was way stronger and cood lift a building. The end.

* * *

After schole was out I went home but I cood not fined my other mitten it was at school. I didn't get a goodveiye becas my mom tok me away from the school. So I did.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.