Well, here we go again. BC and I are hittin’ the road once more, and this time we’re heading north to that quaint land of maple syrup, poutine, and many of E2’s most scintillating noders: Canada! Ottawa, to be exact.

We’re coming to Ottawa so BC can spend the entire weekend at SlimeCon 2004, a convention devoted to the old TV show You Can’t Do That on Television. Now, I don’t have a whole lot of interest in that show, and since I can only go shopping so much, I figured I’d better find something else to do whilst in the majestic Canadian capital.

But what to do … must think … why, of course …

An Nodermeet!

What better way to spend one’s time than in the company of one’s dear noder companions and, as an added bonus eat, drink, drink, drink, and get to hear those charming Canadian accents? And besides, do you have a better idea for a Saturday night? No, you don't.

Therefore, with the gracious help of those well-known nodermeet planners legbagede and the Eye, a Cunning Plan has been formulated:

DATE: Saturday, 17th July 2004

WHERE: The Lieutenant’s Pump
361 Elgin Street
Ottawa, ON
(613) 238-2949

TIME: 7 PM until whenever!

WHY: Well, why not?? The truth is I really do like meeting other noders and I’m determined to meet as many of ‘em as I can (gotta collect ‘em all)!

....................................................

THEM AS IS COMIN':

allseeingeye (assuming no flimsy excuses like "Oh, my pool sprung a leak").
legbagede (one can't do a Canadian meet without Leggy).
Swap is breezing in from Montreal.
Altusmens is there unless forgetfulness, or death, intervenes.
wiccanpiper (flying in on his broom which is not as nice as Harry Potter's).

THEM AS MIGHT BE THERE:

Timeshredder (as world domination duties permit).
mirv is a definite maybe.

THEM AS CAN'T MAKE IT:

Stavr0 will unfortunately be outta town
bewilderbeast would like to be there, but is too far west.
jasonm is shedding tears because he didn't have enough notice to be there. Console him.
avalyn sends his regrets.

....................................................

/msg me and I'll put you on the list! We’ll see you there . . .

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.