1977: Elvis Presley suffers a massive heart attack in Graceland. Seated on the toilet, he struggles to his feet, thinking even through the pain that he doesn't want to die in such an undignified manner. It doesn't matter; he expires on the bathroom floor and passes into Rock and Roll Heaven.

CLICK

1977: Elvis Presley suffers a massive heart attack in Graceland. Seated on the toilet, he struggles to his feet, thinking even through the pain that he doesn't want to die in such an undignified manner. He manages to make it into the hallway, where a maid finds him and calls an ambulance. He lives another four days in the hospital before a second and third attack in rapid succession kill him.

CLICK

1990: Elvis Presley suffers a massive heart attack in Graceland. Seated on the toilet, he struggles to his feet, thinking even through the pain that he doesn't want to die in such an undignified manner. He manages to make it into the hallway, where a maid finds him and calls an ambulance. He survives a second heart attack in the hospital and is released after several painful weeks of recovery. His close shave with death inspires him to get clean of drugs and lose weight. He releases three more albums before his death in early 1990 of a stroke.

CLICK

1973: Elvis Presley appears in a live televised concert from Hawaii dubbed "Elvis: Aloha from Hawaii." He looks increasingly unwell during the concert, collapsing during his performance of "Blue Suede Shoes." Broadcasters switch over to a rehearsal concert that had been recorded in case of satellite problems, but soon have to break in to announce that Elvis has died on stage. An autopsy reveals that he died of an overdose of barbiturates.

CLICK

1959: Elvis Presley was drafted into the Army in 1957, serving in Germany and acclaimed by fellow soldiers for his eagerness to perform any and all duties required of him. He is transferred to Vietnam in early 1959 for what is expected to be a short period before he is discharged. He is killed by a sniper while on routine patrol near Saigon.

CLICK

1956: Elvis Presley takes the stage in Knoxville, sings two songs to a sold-out crowd, trips over his microphone stand, and falls off the stage, breaking his neck and dying instantly.

CLICK

1968: In a rare argument between the two, Elvis Presley accuses Col. Tom Parker of swindling him and damaging his career. Enraged at the accusations and fearful of losing his meal ticket, Parker shoots Elvis in the studio the next day with a hunting rifle.

CLICK

1961: Ella Marie Guller, an unbalanced 45-year-old Michigan housewife who had never actually met the singer, becomes convinced that Elvis Presley loves her but can only marry her in Heaven. She travels to a concert in Florida and shoots him dead as he leaves the venue after the show. Guller plans to kill herself immediately afterwards, but is subdued by Presley's entourage. She is committed to a mental hospital in Miami, but hangs herself after just seven months.

CLICK

1986: After faking his death in 1977 to enjoy a life of peaceful anonymity, Elvis Presley dies of a heart attack while working at his gas station in Phoenix, Arizona. He is buried under his assumed name, Theodore Charles Begley, and no one ever figures out who he really was.

CLICK

1959: Elvis Presley wins a fateful coin toss, and gets to take the plane from Clear Lake with Ritchie Valens and the Big Bopper.

CLICK

1971: After the Atomic War of 1955, Elvis Presley finds himself the reluctant leader of Delaplaine, Arkansas, where he and his band had been performing. Appointed solely because of his fame and relative wealth, Presley organizes citizens into a protective militia to guard against marauders and mutants. He eventually ends up ruling over a large portion of northeastern Arkansas and southeastern Missouri, but is killed during a raid into the St. Louis Fallout Zone.

CLICK

1955: After the Atomic War of 1955, Elvis Presley survives the initial strikes only to succumb to Radioactive Necroactivity Syndrome. It is believed that his body is destroyed during government napalm strikes designed to curtail the zombie plague.

CLICK

2088: Though his career followed a familiar trajectory up to his 42nd year, Elvis Presley is able to survive his Graceland heart attack, thanks to the medical advances reverse-engineered from the 1947 Saucer Crash at Roswell. Doctors flash-clone a new heart for Presley, while behavior modifaction treatments have him back on holo-stages entertaining audiences in record time. He releases another 35 albums before retiring to spend time with his great-great-grandchildren. He dies on his estate on Mars after deciding to stop taking his nanocleanser hypos; a posthumously-released netdisk features a final deathbed acoustic performance by Presley.

CLICK

3198: The Galactic Protectorate uses ancient DNA samples to grow new shocktrooper forces. The shocktrooper grown from Elvis Presley's DNA is identified only as ST0668954511, and his behavior is governed by a hardwired skullchip. He dies in space when Troopship GP30582 suffers a weapons failure and hull breach during the Glorious Andromeda Conflagration. He never sings a note, and no one had ever expected him to.

CLICK

1935: Jesse Presley is born in January of 1935. His twin brother, unfortunately, is stillborn. His mother and father give the dead baby a simple funeral and name him Elvis Aaron.

scifiquest

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.