The Gamer's Realm is a shop in central New Jersey that sells games in all forms. They have a very complete stock of current and historical role-playing games and supplements, war games, German-style board games, collectible card and miniature games, miniature war games and accessories, computer games, and traditional family games. To the best of my knowledge, The Gamer's Realm is the most full service game store in New Jersey.

Not only do they provide a fairly comprehensive shopping experience, but there is also an eight-station LAN and tables for four or more concurrent board games for in-store gaming events. At the time of this writing, the main store also rents the vacant store adjacent to their retail location and maintains it as a gaming venue with many tables. The Gamer's Realm uses this space for official tournaments and demo events for all kinds of gaming including Warhammer, Magic: the Gathering, Pokemon, HeroClix, Rio Grande Games, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Mage Knight, Mechwarrior, etc.

Contact information for the main store is:

The Gamer's Realm
Princeton Arms Center
2025 Old Trenton Road
West Windsor, NJ 08550
(609) 426-9339 voice
(609) 426-9244 fax
TOLL FREE: (877) 658-8754 (out of state only)
Games@gamersrealm.com

My interest in the Gamer's Realm primarily revolves around the German-style board games that have become popular in the US over the past decade. The complete line of Rio Grande Games titles is available as well as those from Eurogames, Tilsit, and several smaller publishers. Thursday night is board game night at The 'Realm when up to sixteen people may gather from the surrounding area to play. Stop on by.

Fairly recently, The Gamer's Realm acquired a new store at:

The Gamer's Realm
Pep Boys Plaza
Rte 130 and Church Road
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
(856) 829-2900 voice
(856) 829-8677 fax

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.