Voted off the island this week: Juliet

Still left on the island:
saige, icicle, jessicapierce, ideath, Deborah909, moJoe, dem bones, dannye, Pseudo_Intellectual, theFez, nate, and Uberfetus.

Anonymous Pull Quote from remaining survivor:

"We're all kinda sorry she had to go, but I don't think she was cut out for survivalism. Which is totally ok, you know. I mean, not all of us can be glitter queens, either. But it's also a blow to the girl power contingent here.

"I guess we started to know it wasn't going to work out when the network revealed that not only had they never heard of a geek.girl and couldn't allow her to plug her anonymous boob server on the air 'cause of some totally ridiculous broadcast restrictions, but also that glitter in any form would not be part of the toiletries airdrop. Fuck that! This network is really making me mad, I think I'm going to have to hunt down their executives and hold their genitals hostage over a hot fire until they get a little bit of a clue. Once i get off this island, of course.

"But Juliet - the poor girl really didn't have what it took. Even though all the guys would help her climb the rocks and stuff, I think she might be allergic to dirt. And maybe those roots we're eating. She probably wanted to go home, and who would blame her.. those unwashed lemur-eaters we're stuck with are starting to be real bastards right about now. I may have to kick some serious ass very soon.

"Oh, and Hi, mom!"


Last Week. Next Week.

Can we say "YUCK"..

I just don't dig rats. The sun was hell on my skin, I don't want to grow old, and have skin like a leather suitcase. When I tried to grab my cosmetic case, with my toiletries and sunscreen.. thefez yelled at me and made me take something "practical" like food. Why eat if you don't look good!

Talking about eating.. I don't dig rats. I don't like seafood, and you can only live on coconuts for so long. At least I could use the coconut milk for my skin, the wind and sun made my skin dry =/

I didn't care for this experience much. I don't mind breaking a sweat hiking for a day, but please.. no civilized person can go on day, after day, after day.. without a bubble bath.

My fellow castaways seemed nice. Probably cool to grab a drink with after work, but I never had to share a bedroom, nor a bathroom before.. nevermind a dirt floor hut.

I am going to the spa now..

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.