Surah 104 The Traducer - Al-Humaza, 9 verses (Makka)
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- Woe to every (kind of) scandal-monger
- Who pileth up wealth and layeth it by,
- Thinking that his wealth would make him last for
- By no means! He will be sure to be thrown into That
which Breaks to Pieces,
- And what will explain to thee That which Breaks to
- (It is) the Fire of (the Wrath of) God kindled (to
- The which doth mount (Right) to the Hearts:
- It shall be made into a vault over them,
- In columns outstretched.
Surah 103 The Declining Day
Surah 104 The Traducer
Surah 105 The Elephant