Thought patterns slip ripple, distort, sensible coherence mingles with random shift jumps in concept. The calm logic which coarses my mind begins to recede as a new drive entrenches. Slow filtering in to replace in pieces, water on paper spread blotting. Allowed to watch from a distance, as if cautiously cleaving to two separate instances, the same person diverging. Split escalating. The developing order is augmented while old existing diminishes to extinguished. Must be, careful that my attention to the transition is indirect, concious concentration will shatter the growing lattice.

Lightness approaching from the drop weight of rigid reality, thought structure unbound. Once complete, motion cumulative compounds to unstoppable. Curious absence of coherence the only guiding force, this madness, detached from the world since moved within. Entrance grand, nearly a facade fury calming as shift complete moving adrift in this darkness now. When I fall, to sleep.

Legendary distributor of underground Detroit electronic dance music. Ran largely by Mad Mike Banks of Underground Resistance. Looking through the back catalog you'll see the history of 'techno' and how it evolved.

Among the many classic labels, there are Metroplex, KMS, Transmat, Basic Channel, Chain Reaction, UR, Red Planet, etc.

"For those who know".

Sub*merge" (?), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Submerged (?); p. pr. & vb. n. Submerging (?).] [L. submergere, submersum; sub under + mergere to plunge: cf. F. submerger. See Merge.]

1.

To put under water; to plunge.

2.

To cover or overflow with water; to inundate; to flood; to drown.

I would thou didst, So half my Egypt were submerged. Shak.

 

© Webster 1913.


Sub*merge" (?), v. i.

To plunge into water or other fluid; to be buried or covered, as by a fluid; to be merged; hence, to be completely included.

Some say swallows submerge in ponds. Gent. Mag.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.