Some facts about sleep to rescue this nodeshell:
- In order to become a member of the British secret service, a recruit must undergo 72 hours of sleep deprivation.
- The common Snail can sleep for up to 2 years
- Sleepers who prefers a hard mattress think it tends to keep the back straight. It actually forces the sleeper to turn over more frequently, thus countering the stiffness that comes from sleeping too long in one position.
- The phrase "sleep tight" originated when mattresses were set upon ropes woven through the bed frame. To remedy sagging ropes, one would use a bed key to tighten the rope.
- Las Vegas has over 105,000 rooms. How long would it take for one person to room? A. 288 years.
- The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.