The Star Wars universe has been partially recreated in Lego. Star Wars Lego
sets fall into these catagories:
- Star Wars Episode 1
- Star Wars Classic (Episodes 4-6)
- Star Wars Ultimate Collector
- Star Wars Minifig Sets
- Star Wars Technic Sets
- Star Wars Mindstorms Sets
I have listed all the (non-Episode 1) sets currently released. If new ones appear, I will avidly buy them and add them to this list.
The initial 4 digit number is the Lego
set number. Where possible, I have linked the ship names to existing Star Wars nodes. In one or two of these nodes, people mention the
Lego sets. Here, I have mentioned the minifig
s and any extras included in the set.
- Star Wars Classic:
This is up to and including the 2001 sets.
- 7104 - Desert Skiff (as seen in Pit of Sarlac scene. Luke + green LS, Han + spear )
- 7106 - Droid Escape (R2-D2 and C3-PO in the landing pod in which they escaped from Tantive IV before landing on Tatooine)
- 7110 - Land Speeder (Luke + Ben Kenobi (LS))
- 7127 - Imperial AT-ST (inc Chewbacca)
- 7128 - Speeder Bikes (X2 with 2 Scout Troopers & Luke with Black right-hand + LS)
- 7130 - Snowspeeder (Gun with Hoth rebel & Dack)
- 7134 - A-Wing Fighter (A-Wing Pilot (green suit) and Mechanic)
- 7140 - X-Wing Fighter (Luke in Rebel flight-suit, mechanic minifig, maintenance vehicle)
- 7144 - Slave 1 (inc Boba Fet + Frozen Han)
- 7146 - TIE Fighter (TIE-Pilot, Storm Trooper)
- 7150 - TIE Fighter and Y-Wing (Darth's TIE actually. Includes Darth with Red LS, Rebel Pilot and Red Astromech Droid),
- 7166 - Imperial Shuttle (Emperor, 2 Imperial Guards, Pilot)
- 7180 - B-Wing at Rebel Control Center (Pilot, Mechanic and Astromech Droid plus crappy command center)
- 7190 - Millennium Falcon (659 pieces, inc Chewbacca. R2-D2, C-3PO Leia and Luke
- 10019 - Rebel Blockade Runner (1748 pieces)
Star Wars Ultimate Collector
These sets are on a bigger scale, more expensive and look fantastic
Star Wars Minifig Sets:
I don't think this is the complete list. I'm working on it...
Star Wars Technic Sets:
These are Star Wars sets made of Technic Lego. So far, all droids.
Star Wars Mindstorms Sets:
These sets contain the Microscout computer brick. Not as powerful as the RCX, but still fun
Where are the Episode 1 sets?
The reason I have omitted the Episode 1 sets from the following list is that they interest me less. For now. They just don't feel as
sexy as the 'Classic' (i.e. Episode 4 - 6) sets.
has helpfully noded the full list of Episode 1 sets below.
Where can I get more info?
If you desperately want more, /msg
me and I'll pad it out. I am a bit fanatical about these sets, so I might be persuaded to
describe the sets' contents in more detail and give a mini-review of each under the linked node. In any case, this writeup will
probably undergo changes as more are released, and I refine the details about each. And the Episode 1 sets? Oh, Ok. I'll list them too.
I am a regular visitor to adequate.com, which hosts a fantastic Lego review site which covers just about the whole Star Wars Lego collection - so you could try there too.
Of course, http://www.lego.com/starwars/ is where the full set can be viewed (and even purchased) in all its colourful glory.
Do /msg me if I'm messed up, or you think I should be linking to somthing I've missed. Cheers. TallRoo