First aired in 1999.

  • Equinox, Part 2

    USS Voyager is attacked by the aliens, and as Janeway plots to recapture Ransom and his crew, the Equinox is equally determined to escape with The Doctor and Seven of Nine as hostages.

  • Survival Instinct

    A visit to a space station brings Seven of Nine into contact with her former Borg crewmates, Two, Three and Four of Nine, who wish to access her memories in order to recall their break from the collective. When Seven of Nine is confronted by the three former Borg drones, she also unlocks a dark chapter to her past. After gaining freedom from the collective, Seven was responsible for the re-assimilation of herself and several others, who now seek freedom, even though it may cost their lives -- and Seven's!

  • Barge Of The Dead

    Torres confronts a dark side of her Klingon ancestry when she asks a skeptical Janeway to allow The Docter to induce a coma-like experience that will allow her to aid her condemned mother who is held aboard a mythic Klingon death barge. Following her bumpy shuttle landing, a groggy Torres discovers an ancient Klingon artifact on board that strangely connects her to her hated warlike heritage. When she is transpor ted to the horrific barge of dishonored souls, Torres learns that her ashamed mother bears the burden of her disho nor, and after returning to the USS Voyager, she wants to go back for her - even if it means exchanging her own life.

  • Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy

    The doctor's experiments with a program that allows his mind to experience daydreams place him in the epicenter of a crisis when hostile aliens eavesdrop on his fantasies and see them as reality.

  • Alice

    During a stopover at a space junkyard, Tom Paris convinces Chakotay to purchase a sporty space shuttle, called Alice, which Paris then constantly labors over to repair. But, he's oblivious that the craft has assumed a sexy female persona that influences his mind to suit her own dangerous agenda.

  • Riddles

    During negotiations with the Kesat government, Tuvok is zapped by a powerful energy force, suffers severe neurological trauma and emerges as a mere shell of his former self. Meanwhile Janeway searches for the mythical species responsible for the attack hopes of finding a cure.

  • Dragon's Teeth

    Escaping from the superior force of the Turei, Janeway makes repairs while on a planet whose civilization lies in ruins save for a few hundred stasis chambers holding the slumbering remnants of an ancient culture thought to be extinct. While the captain seeks to form an alliance with them against the persistent Turei, she soon senses that her new allies might pose a greater threat than the enemy she knows circling above.

  • One Small Step

    After Voyager is nearly consumed by a massive ball of energy, Janeway launches a probe of the phenomenon and a search for a missing 300-year-old U.S. spacecraft trapped inside the energy field - a vehicle used for the first manned mission to Mars in 2032 - a risky maneuver that may cost the lives of the shuttle crew.

  • The Voyager Conspiracy

    Voyager encounters an alien whose space "catapult" can speed them back home. While Seven of Nine processes accompanying information she becomes data-overloaded and causes chaos when she incites a civil war then divides the crew with secret allegations of treachery and insurrection.

  • Pathfinder

    Assigned to the Pathfinder Project, former Enterprise engineer Reginald Barclay recruits Counselor Deanna Troi and secretly creates a simulated hologram of the Voyager and its lifelike crew which he believes will aid his quest to send a one-way message to the actual ship 60,000 light years away. However, his unorthodox manner and single-minded passion for the project angers his commanding officers, forcing Barclay to risk everything, disobey orders and generate his transmission through other means.

  • Fair Haven

    Captain Janeway and her crew enjoy some hard-earned leisure time in the holographic setting of a charming Irish village where she can't help falling for a ruggedly handsome townsman - but their holiday is darkened by an approaching wave of deadly neutron radiation.

  • Blink Of An Eye

    When Voyager becomes ensnared in the orbit of a strange, primitive planet, it's energized core enables it to rapidly develop into a society with warp technology. So Janeway briefly transports The Doctor to the alien world, only to learn that the presence of Voyager has inspired invention among the society, which without warning, aims its own weapons at Voyager.

  • Virtuoso

    The Doctor's ego soars when Voyager engages an advanced but arrogant race which is entranced by the medical officer's passable singing talent, granting him instant rock-star status. Janeway and the crew are perplexed by the effect that The Doctor's voice and variety of song selections have on such a superior alien culture as the Qomar. Millions of them mob his concerts, countless "fan mail" messages arrive and groupies abound, but one particular female Qomar catches the good Doctor's eye, and he ponders resigning his commission to stay behind.

  • Memorial

    When Chakotay, Paris and other crewmen arrive back from a two-week planetary exploration, they each succumb to horrid flashbacks depicting the wartime extermination of Nakan colonists, an occurrence in which they are involved. When Janeway and other crew members begin to fall victim to the same malaise, she retraces the team's shuttle route in search of answers - while hoping that her worst fears of the crew's involvement in war crimes are not proven.

  • Tsunkatse

    While on shore leave on an alien planet, the Voyager crew enjoys the popular bloodsport known as Tsunkatse, unaware that Tuvok and Seven of Nine have been kidnapped by a diabolical promoter who sees box-office appeal in coercing a Borg to battle. When he threatens to harm the wounded Tuvok, Seven is forced into using her Borg skills in a death match with a formidable warrior.

  • Collective

    When a shuttle carrying Chakotay and other crew members is captured by a hostile Borg ship, Janeway offers a trade for the hostages but soon discovers that her rival ship is manned by a handful of unpredictable but deadly Borg youths intent upon assimilation. Janeway is not serious about agreeing to exchange Voyager's navigational deflectors for her missing crew, but to stall for time, she dispatches Seven of Nine to the alien craft to assess the situation. While the Captain prepares a devastating virus to use against the immature Borg if necessary, Seven of Nine experiences compassion for the pitiful youths who would gladly give their lives for the Borg Collective.

  • Spirit Folk

    Captain Janeway re-visits idyllic Fair Haven, a charming holographic Irish town created by Paris as a fantasy diversion for the crew, but after Paris and Kim inadvertently use their technology in front of some wide-eyed villagers, the superstitious townsfolk suspect them of being from the 'otherworld" and imprison them. When Janeway cannot transport her crewmates back aboard, she dispatches The Doctor to pose as a priest with a plan to get them out.

  • Ashes To Ashes

    To the shock and disbelief of the crew, their colleague, Ensign Lyndsay Ballard, returns to the Starship after having been killed on a mission long ago. Pursued by her alien Kobali abductors, whose reproductive system is centered on reanimation of the dead, she rekindles her former relationships with Janeway and the crew of the Voyager, hoping to reverse the effects of the alien genes implanted in her system. Her old friendship with Lieutenant Harry Kim ignites and deepens until the moment in his quarters when she realizes the horror and extent of her Kobali genes. Harry's support and affection complicates Ballard's final decision as to whether she will remain human or return to the Kobali homeland with the alien family that loves her.

  • Child's Play

    Seven of Nine reveals her protective instincts for one of the children on board Voyager when his parents reclaim him and secretly place the child on a suicide mission against their Borg enemies.

  • Good Shepherd

    Janeway shepherds three troubled crew members on a short mission away from Voyager to help them adjust to the demands of their jobs and recognize the constraints of their personalities. But an unexpected attack threatens their lives, demanding that all four work in full interaction and complete unity in order to survive.

  • Live Fast and Prosper

    Three slippery con artists assume the identities of Janeway and her officers, perpetrating scams on unsuspecting victims throughout the galaxy, and jeopardizing Starfleet's reputation. When the activity is recognized, The Doctor takes action and with the help of a holographic disguise, infiltrates the criminals' lair.

  • Muse

    B'Elanna Torres takes center stage, literally, when an alien poet finds her alone and unconscious following a crash landing of the Delta Flyer. This writer/director of plays has a life and death need to sway his warlord king through theatre work, wherein Torres' life aboard Voyager becomes an ideal plot line for his pacifist cause.

  • Fury

    Seeking revenge against Captain Janeway, an angry crew member, Kes, returns to Voyager in an aged form of herself, with powers to cripple the vessel and everyone in it, delivering it up to the Vidiians, a life form whose future existence depends upon assuming the internal organs of the living.

  • Life Line

    Voyager's Doctor travels 30 thousand light years to apply an otherwise unknown medical technique to his dying creator, a very reluctant and contentious Dr. Zimmerman. But saving Zimmerman's life almost costs him his own holographic existence.

  • The Haunting Of Deck Twelve

    Neelix, in charge of pacifying the Borg children when lights on the ship flicker and fail, lets his imagination run wild, and turns reality into a fantastical, and utterly believable story which mesmerizes them into believing that a ghost actually dwells on deck twelve. As Neelix tells it - an electromagnetic life form takes possession of the ship, shutting down all life support systems, while trying to communicate to Janeway its need to return to the nebula from which it came. Area by area is cordoned off by an invisible force field, and injected with poisonous gas, while the captain sets up an emergency command post in the Engineering Room.

  • Unimatrix Zero

    An enclave of Borg drones create a virtual escape, a paradise of freedom and nature, which they enter mentally through their regeneration cycles, but which vanishes from memory when they awake. Janeway recognizes this mutation as a potential crevice through which Borg resistance may be encouraged - and with Seven of Nine embarks on an undercover entry into the Borg transponder to plant a target virus.

Go to Star Trek Episodes.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.