During my week-long visit to an unfamiliar city this August, I found myself with a lot of time on my hands that would ordinarily be filled with rote, reflexive noding and surfing. Instead I found myself both acutely sensitive to and aware of the strange wonder in the details of everyday things when removed from an everyday context. I also found myself leaping on free newspapers when they became available.

Due to a combination of those two factors, I picked up on something which I would have ordinarily skipped over altogether - a serial paid advertisement in The Stranger, Seattle's free alternative weekly... not proclaiming the virtues of a not-sold-in-stores New Age dietary supplement nor promoting an obscure band's underattended performance that weekend, but rather bringing information to the masses.

And what information it was! The fantastic text, gleaned from the July 19th and 26th issues (presumably part 1 was in the issue that came out on the 12th - I'd be delighted if someone could dig it up and transcribe it or mail me a photocopy) read kind of like The Eye of Argon of paranoid conspiracy theories, abandoning tired Elders of Zion / Lizard Men from Venus clichés in favour of the bold trailblazing of what will assuredly be the cliché of the future - insidious Japanese agents subjecting U.S. Nationals to electromagnetic radiation. (Gasp! Zounds!)

As far as I can tell, the basis for this theory is that the author suffered acute indigestion while travelling abroad; rather than drinking bottled water, he chose to believe the source of his problems to be microscopic neural implants in the human brain. Whatever. The important part is that somewhere this nutter got together the funds to broadcast his worries on four full pages of The Stranger (no small investment!), from there entertaining and delighting me during slow moments in a new place of wonder.

For your own enjoyment (and, uh, to inform and warn you of the global Japanese security mechanism threatening your bowel movements) I've typed up the torn pages I brought back with me (oddly, my only physical souvenirs from the trip). Stay vigilant and don't forget - have vision! (Idiosyncratic spelling, punctuation and sentence fragments have been maintained to preserve the feel of this dire warning.)

...

Spy Versus Spy

A View the Public Doesn't Usually Get
The Death of the American-Japanese Major Projects Agreement (MPA)
Part 2 of a Planned 4 Part Series

Summary
The largest project built under the MPA was initially called Dai Ni Kokuritsu Gekijo/2nd National Theater, but in 1996 the official name was changed to Shin Kokuritsu Gekijo/New National Theater. It is located a block or two west of the Tokyo Gas office towers in the Shinjuku section of Tokyo, which were designed by Kenzo Tange and are quite famous. The theater building is actually located in Shibuya-ku, but the other two buildings in the same development - Tokyo Opera City (TOC) and NTT World Headquarters - are in Shinjuku-ku.

As work progressed, it became evident the buildings in the development were designed to be built sequentially rather than simultaneously - work could not progress in an orderly fashion but h ad to hop scotch around waiting for the neighboring building s substructure to be completed, following which the TOC superstructure couldn t be erected until the NTT superstructure was largely complete. This fuelled speculation in the Japanese press that contractors had bribed Ministry of Construction and Gimento/Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) officials.

American Politics

  • 1. George Bush the Elder (with Trade Rep. Carla Hill) signed the Major Projects Agreement (MPA) with the Japanese, and while I voted for him - and would again - I have to fault Mr. Bush (ex-head of the C.I.A.) for not realising the United States had absolutely no means of verifying implementation of the agreement. That is, independent of the major construction companies who had lobbied for the agreement, perhaps distorting congressional testimony and somewhat impacting American Foreign Policy. Ted Stevens, R., Alaska, may have insight into this. I do not, but believe an explicit agreement did exist -- senior company personnel in Japan tried to change industry standards by lobbying in the Japanese press (change from within), which went on until my situation totally deteriorated and the company was sold to the British, after which the MPA was allowed to expire.
  • 2. The Clinton Administration (to include Walter Mondale, then U.S. Ambassador to Japan) did not neglect the emergent issues of harassment, intimidation, and electro-magnetic radiation - it may have been a coincidence of timing but Mickey Cantor had the telephones of Japanese trade reps in New York very publicly wiretapped right about the time I started getting badly radiated in Tokyo. Actually, I'd been getting radiated before that but the dates are blurry. If you ve never been radiated before it doesn t immediately occur to you that you re being deliberately radiated, and that the Japanese - many of whom are seemingly genuine friends - knowingly participate in a huge surveillance mechanism focused on monitoring and isolating you.
  • 3. My life has definitely improved under George Bush the younger and Dick Cheney. It really was sick under Clinton induced vomiting and going to the doctor for blood tests and waiting for the white blood cell count to drop off. The Japanese radiate your bowels and you go from shitting solid to sitting on a toilet and passing black water in about eighteen hours. If so inclined they may leave you desperately squeezing out black kernels I think C.I.A. and state department recruiters definitely need to include this information in their pitch.
    I still get radiated quite a bit not as much in the main part of the skull and chest but currently in the lymph glands underneath the arms. Preparation for cancer.
  • Please node, in retrospect it can be argued the cases which the Clinton administration pursued against big business - Archer Daniels Midland on fixing the corn syrup market, and Japanese construction companies on harassment, intimidation, and torture - came gift wrapped. The man from ADM walked into an F.B.I. office, and a friend of my mother s since Drew Seminary For Young Women, which they attended together in the 1930 s, has a daughter-in-law who happens to be a friend of Hillary Clinton s.
Actions
  • 1. I am going to Washington D.C. to press the case against using children in espionage (beyond defensive purposes - mostly shielding) which the Japanese are famous for doing. I hope to meet Hillary Clinton, D., NY. She does represent New York -- perhaps we can go to the U.N. with this.
  • 2. The Japanese public understands surveillance and wiretaps represent career restrictions for them, and I am hopeful this issue will be forced into the electoral process in Japan. The United States should consider offering witness protection to Japanese Nationals who sue their employers in American courts for civil rights violations which took place or are taking place in America.
  • I encourage America to take the Reagan Gamble. Have vision. We are in a position to blow the other guys out of the water. The Kokakoahn lin are absolutely evil, and are repressing the Japanese people with wiretapping and surveillance. They re fighting for their lives. Flood the C.I.A. with resources - we should read every single major publication in the world - in it s original language - every day.
Mr. Bestor was the American superintendant on the largest joint venture project built under the American-Japanese Major Projects Agreement (MPA.)

A View the Public Doesn't Usually Get
What the C.I.A. Agents Actually Do For A Living
Part 3 of a Planned 4 Part Series

Introduction
In some ways my experiences in Japan from September 1992 to March, 1996 powerfully validate C.I.A. practices. I am still alive. Heavily radiated by the Japanese, but alive - at least for the present. And after that it's an F.B.I. Domestic Intelligence problem. In the mid-1980s, a journalist reported the C.I.A. offered coursework on how to put carry on baggage in overhead compartments on airplanes, and how to get it down again at the end of the flight. That coursework is the absolute bedrock of American foreign policy. That coursework is what extracts the shit from the fan - when you bail, it's the mechanics of how they get you out.

Questions

  • 1. How long is that course - how many hours of instruction.
    can give you seven ten to twelve hour days very easily. Half classroom, half gymnasium. The problem is that the C.I.A. has to train everybody for everything - they won't know beforehand exactly who will be standing exactly where as the attacks and counter attacks (feints and draws) unfold - when the dance begins
  • 2. How many people take that block of instruction every year.
    Along with missile launch codes, I suspect that number is a state secret the United States government will not willingly release. In recent years, has the number been going up or down. Still ssecret, but smart money says they're trying to give a truncated course and sell it as the real thing.
  • 3. If you want to be big in intelligence analysis (not operations) what do you do.
    Familiarize yourself with the airline reservation system. Initially war may wait in the wings, but in the end it comes on pretty quick. If the individual to be evacuated is running towards the airport, it's a pretty fair bet they have a passport but maybe not a ticket, or else an open ticket but not a reservation. That means somebody has to cover every probable flight in depth, and every possible flight to some extent.
I imagine somewhere C.I.A. agents sit like brokers on the New York stock exchange, staring at monitors and picking seats on flights - playing chess against opposition people who are picking seats for their people on the same flights. Somewhere the C.I.A. must keep an updated breakout of airline equipment lists - which planes airlines fly on which routes. Or it might be quicker for them to go back to the industry and ask somebody to make a couple phone calls.

To make a long story short, when they bust you free they put you up front on the aisle.

At the last minute, right before the doors closed, between fifteen and twenty young girls came running onto the airplane and took up every single available empty seat. Japanese girls out of Narita, and they were all flying stand by to Hawaii. Maybe they were.

The C.I.A. doesn't know exactly who is going to be exactly where when the dance begins. With luck - or, at least in my case - neither did the other guys. You're thinking it's going to be slick James Bond maneuvers. It isn't, it's eye signals and stupid hand gestures from the prison yard. How tough are you. Do you know. Perhaps you were in Viet Nam or something, and you do know. I'm forty to forty five minutes tough. And I'm proud of that. I didn't ust roll over. I held out. Then I freaked out. Then I found out I had another hour before shit was gonna hit.

A few hours out of Narita you're still a few hours away from Hawaii. If they jab you with a needle there's no place for the plane to go but I don't think they kill you, I think they put you into kidney failure. That's a hunch. You can call it the kidney failure zone, I call it the dead zone. I was in the first class galley area on a United 767. Half the crew was Japanese Kokakoahn lin, who wouldn't let me just sit in a toilet all night - I screwed up - I asked - and half the crew was American and powerless but sympathizing with me. I was debating about demanding to see the pilot again - that's what I did the first time I flipped out - the wolves were there, the writing was on the wall, and a young guy walked into the galley - he had a book, and he stood there reading for two and a half hours flying over the dead or failed kidney zone. The wolves turned on him and forgot about me.

Then they all looked real apologetic once we were down on the ground, like it was just a joke, and the man at the gate said "Welcome to Hawaii."

What I am telling you. Prepare before you go. Once you are in Japan it is too late. They have a huge surveillance mechanism, it is relentless, and they are waiting to fit you into it. Don't trust Japan.

Let's not get run over. Let's not just be taking what the other guys are selling. This is a time of peace and relative prosperity. People should not be getting radiated. Take the Reagan Gamble. Have vision. We are in a position to blow the other guys out of the water. The Kokakoahn lin are absolutely evil, and everybody knows it. They're fighting for their lives. Flood the C.I.A. with resources - we should read every single major publication in the world - in it's original language - every day. I admit I'm biased. I'm getting radiated and you're not.

A View the Public Doesn't Usually Get
Japan, Korea, and Taiwan Versus The United States
Part 4 of a Planned 4 Part Series

Concerning the Kokakoahn jin in Japan and the security services of Asian nations who have been persistent and remorselessly undermining United States policy and security in the United States and abroad:

I wish to address the issue of exposing people to electromagnetic radiation, in addition to the design, development, and use of microscopic implants in the human body and human brain. As well as other security issues.

I was the American superintendent on the Shin Kokuritsu Gekijo/New National Theater in Tokyo (1992-1996), which was the largest Japanese-American Joint Venture undertaken under the Major Projects Agreement (MPA). Largely related to corruption in Japanese politics, government, and business - I was repeatedly attacked with electro-magnetic radiation, and eventually evacuated Tokyo.

In one famous incident, an American citizen committed suicide in Tokyo by jumping from a balcony off a conference room in which he and his boss had been negotiating with Japanese businessmen. Virtually all authorities familiar with the issue agree that when directly applied to the human brbain, electromagnetic radiation causes a manic condition - the severity of which varies based on factors such as strength and duration. The sole source of contention in this case is the source of the electromagnetic radiation - the brain does create some electrivity naturally - and the argument essentially boils down to that individual's behaviour in America (presumably unradiated) versus behavior in Japan.

Anyway, I evacuated under fire in late March of '96 about three weeks before Clinton visited Tokyo. I then tried to do the same thing everybody used to try and do (now rendered superfluous by the implants), that is to hide, preferably in an obscure bureaucratic position somewhere, get married, and have children.

Instead, I was unmercifully radiated - in the United States. As this played out, a number of people were radiated. Outrageous as any incident would have been, this is not a one man, one time, one town issue. This is across the United States - six months in an apartment in Albuquerque NM, two and a half years at Boeing in Seattle (Kent, Redmond, West Seattle), a couple of months in Iowa City, Iowa, and across Europe. England, Scotland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, and France. Then another year back in Seattle (Kirkland, Sammamish) with a steel company. Many people - a huge security mechanism, coworkers, neighbors, family, and friends, many times, many places. This movement represents a flight pattern.

Inadvertently, my flight pattern across the United States and Europe illustrated a number of interesting points. Fluency in English, Japanese nationals aren't typically, totally fluent in English. Americans of Japanese ancestry have been involved in this. Let's not argue. The F.B.I. has hard data. Let's make sure our elected representatives have access to that data.

August 1999.

The following sequence in the flight pattern is important.

Evacuating England by ferry - having stayed the night in Newcastle - meant Norway had at least 36 but potentially 72 hours to mobilize for my arrival in that country, and they did. A railroad car full of Norwegian security personnel (and potentially some civilians) was - by civilian standards - relatively severely electromagnetically radiated traveling from Bergen to Oslo.

Depending on the state of communications between the Scandinavian countries (as pertaining to intelligence matters) Sweden should have had at least 72 hours to mobilize, possibly more, and in any case they did.

In Stockholm there is a wooden ship which sank several hundred years ago, only to be dredged up out of the harbor an enshrined in a concrete bunker which has thick walls and minimal windows. Many tourists in Stockholm go to see the ship, but refugees - such as myself - who are being electromagnetically radiated - go to see the concrete bunker.

I was electromagnetically radiated in the basement level men's room of that bunker, FOLLOWING WHICH the Swedes initiated maneuvers on the streets of Stockholm which were designed to test for implants, though the actual issue of implants was not raised until my return to the United States.

I am expecting questions will be raised abroad - does the Swedish Foreign Ministry notify government and opposition party members in the Swedish Parliament of emergent security issues - or whatever their process is - did they do it.

ONLY IN RETROSPECT, is it clear westerners on the streets of Tokyo were aware of the possibility of embeds in 1993 and 1994, though the Japanese probably did not put implants into my head until spring of 1995. They did put implants in my body in late 1993 or early 1994 - no later than May 1994. Presumably the operation putting embeds in my head was preformed at the best had trauma center in Tokyo by a highly trained and very experienced Japanese neurosurgeon with full operating and recovery room staff on a Friday night in early 1995.

According to my sources, two companies are just about tied in manufacturing the very best medical imaging equipment in the world. One of the companies is European - the other is American.

IF the Japanese use European imagine equipment in their head trauma units, or use American equipment sold without maintenance agreements, service agreements, periodic upgrades, or long term understanding, AND the medical staff and electrical engineers who developed the implant technology - particularly as related to the head - are Japanese nationals trained in Europe or elsewhere and are not Americans or Foreign nationals trained in the United States participating in Fellowship Programs for Postdoctoral Research in Japan, those particular battles will probably not be fought in the United States, and may escape the attention of the American media.

Heroes in Modern Japanese History

  • 1. Shoichi Chibana - Operating alone, he confronted unchecked political power, and fought for all freedoms and human rights but particularly the freedoms of speech and expression. And suffered.
  • 2. Tatsusaburo Suzuki and others, who showed in great detail how staff from the Japanese military and universities ran successful programs to develop atomic weapons during the war.
  • 3. Whoever helped the C.I.A. characterize the implant technology.
The good news is that in fact the blind can see, the deaf can hear, and the dumb can speak - the bad news is that the Japanese government and security apparatus developed the technology for spying, torture, and general repression, and are willingly using it for those purposes.

What You Need To Know.

At the outside edge of the envelope, the C.I.A., F.B.I., the State Department, the whole bit - The United States of America acts to preserve life rather than protect freedom of speech. Not only do they do that, if pressed I suspect they will readily admit to doing that arguing the individual's freedom of speech was essentially overcome by events.

However inadvertently, my experience over the past nine years compellingly argue exactly the opposite.

Why this/why now - a series of paid advertisements in The Stranger. Because periodically I tried faxing letters to the editors of The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Chicago Tribune, etc., contacting a childhood acquaintance who was a commentator on Nightline but my phone calls weren't returned - apparently she'd moved to CNBC and I always just missed her. Is the media part of the problem, or has the media been silenced. It shouldn't be hard for experienced reporters to find this out. Somewhere between fifteen thousand and thirty thousand people have been protecting me for the past nine years. One of them had to have had a brother-in-law or cousin or old college roommate who is or was a reporter. It defies imagination.

In flight, July of 1999, I contacted the American Civil Liberties Union - DesMoines, Iowa, where they only answer the phone from 10:00 to noon on Tuesdays (something like that). To his credit, the man who answered the phone recognized the severity of the situation but couldn't turn it around quickly enough - it takes the ACLU six to eight weeks to decide whether or not to accept a case (which incidentally I think is unacceptable). He suggested I contact Chick Grassley, a seated United States Senator from Eastern Iowa, which I did do, meeting with people from Senator Grassley's office in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. To their credit, they also recognized the severity of the situation, but at that time where unable to get supporting data from the F.B.I.

Why this/why now. Many people find this incredibly counter initiative, but simply put Bush/Cheney are demonstratively doing much more to protect my freedom of speech than Clinton/Gore did. Not empathizing. Not wishing things were different. Protecting my freedom of speech. The Japanese surveillance mechanism so openly favored Gore in candidacy I have to believe they approached both candidates, and Gore/Leiberman acquiesced to continued repression and Bush/Cheney didn't.

Jim Lehr - possible the most respected news commentator in television history next to Walter Cronkite] - his brother Peter was head of the Lehr McGovern Bovis which came to include Schal Bovis and Bovis Asia Pacific. Upon taking over the company, Peter Lehr sent people to the Pacific, and there is simply no way those people could have remained in ignorance of this overall sequence of events. But perhaps the brothers have long been estranged or resolutely do not discuss business.

Undeniably, the Japanese have developed a huge security mechanism tha tfunctions very effectively worldwide.

They utilized technology that is highly developed but very simple to create. A car, a kitchen appliance, a system for monitoring implants in somebody's brain. Emitting electromagnetic radiation is relatively easy - it's the feedback. The feedback must expose the operators to fairly significant technical data - does a team of operators travel with me. I doubt it. I suspect they hand off equipment. It probably can be broken through the operators.

Operationally the Japanese Kokakoahn jin and security apparatus are not sly, smart, and skilled, but are very overt and easy to identify with the confidence of a high school football team that hasn't lost all season. I wasn't able to spill them, but it is possible. I suspect that given the opportunity, the Japanese medical community will be the first to start screaming, loud and long and clear. Nine Japanese neurosurgeons know what the tenth neurosurgeon did.

The Japanese public understands surveillance and wiretapping represent career restrictions for them, and I am hopeful this issue will be forced into the electoral process in Japan.

I encourage America to take the Reagan Gamble. Have vision. We are in a position to blow the other guys out of the water. The Kokakoahn Iin are absolutely evil, and are repressing the Japanese people with wiretapping and surveillance. They're fighting for their lives. Flood the C.I.A. with resources - we should read every single major publication in the world - in it's original language - every day.

Actually, The New England Journal of Medicine doesn't come out on a daily basis - weekly or monthly as applicable.

Finally, in the United States, fight espionage, harassment, torture and intimidation with R.I.C.O. - the racketeering statutes. You aren't looking for a single crime, you're looking for a pattern.

And thanks to all the good people who've tried to protect me, and screw all the bad people who've very deliberately inflicted physical pain - in addition to the harassment and surveillance - that has been going on for years.

Mr. Bestor was the American superintendent on the largest joint venture project built under the Major Projects Agreement. He is willing to review correspondance sent to him at 2536 Alki Ave. SW, #208, Seattle, WA 98116, SO LONG AS THE CORRESPONDENCE IS ALSO SENT TO Senator P. Murray, 915 Second, Seattle, WA., or any other seated United States Senator. Please include their name in your correspondence. The Federal Bureau of Invesigation has offices in 915 Second.

ANDREW BESTOR
Project Engineer
Schal Bovis, Inc.
Construction/Consulting
2-7-201 Ichigaya-tamachi
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan 162
Phone: (03)3267-7580 Fax: (03)3267-7628

This advertisement is freely available for reproduction exactly as written - I will not grant the luxury of distortion which translation affords.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.