My rant about everything2, since I don't feel it belongs in a node:
If one were to go by the Voting/Experience System to determine what the most important stuff on this site was, one would discover that the most important knowledge one could have in life is that men and women have differing opinions about the proper statis condition of a toilet seat. Perhaps I just misunderstand the fundamental raison d'etre of everything2, but it would seem that this should be a sort of dictionary of cultural literacy. Instead it's a sad commentary about what that culture has become, where just-turned-eight-teen-virgin's that wants to get down is a cool thing to know.
Gah. Back to writing my martyred nodes for the sake of humanity and the vain hope that someday, someone may find my effort to contribute worthwhile information to the amalgamate knowledge of the e2 universe helpful.
- user since
- Tue May 4 1999 at 12:49:36 (17.1 years ago )
- last seen
- Tue Dec 14 2010 at 13:09:37 (5.5 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 58 - View soren.harward's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 4 (Wordsmith) / 1407
- mission drive within everything
- Level 4. I want that C!
- Factual noding: music, literature, movies, esoterica, HOWTOs.
- most recent writeup
- Keith Jarrett
- Send private message to soren.harward