Transforms from starfighter jet to laser pistol to winged wolf to armored car to tank to robot and back!

DECEPTICON: SIXSHOT

FUNCTION: S.T.A.G. (SOLO TRANSFORMER ASSAULT GROUP)
"Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying."

A vile, nasty murderous sort who carries out his job with ferocious intensity. Only redeeming quality is he speaks well of those he's sent to "the great junkyard in the sky," his phrase for destruction. Has 6 forms: robot, armored carrier (with twin laser batteries), ramming-tank (with infra-red rangefinder and target tracker), jet-propelled laser pistol, star fighter (maximum speed: 80,000 mph; range: .8 million miles), and wolf-creature modes. Only the wolf creature has no need for Sixshot's 2 hypersonic concussion blasters, the wolf mode prefers to rip apart enemy Autobots with his razor fangs.

  • Strength: 10
  • Intelligence: 9
  • Speed: 4
  • Endurance: 9
  • Rank: 7
  • Courage: 8
  • Firepower: 9
  • Skill: 8
Transformers Tech Specs


Billed on the box as "The Ultimate Transformer Challenge!", Sixshot was indeed a novelty that appealed to every die-hard fan of the toys. Since the Autobots had imitated the Triple Changers the previous year with their own triples, the bad guys apparently decided to fight back with this guy. His six modes were certainly overkill, though--the ramming-tank, for instance, could only be so with a generous helping of imagination, and the laser pistol was almost a waste of time since only its L-shape really marked it as such. Still, it was possible to spend entire afternoons playing with the different modes this Transformer possessed and pitting them against every other Autobot (and Decepticon) in one's collection.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.