Shinjuku Tuesday 5AM. Where I was and the time I left the izakaya/karaoke this morning. Of course I sang banzai and had a great time. All you can drink and sing for 5 hours for around $18 US. That is dirt cheap for Shinjuku. But that was after spending ¥ 6,000 (@US$60) on 4 hours drinking at another place. We didn't quite make the hashigo. Damn! Didn't care about shuuden.

Last night was supposed to be a goukon at Shibuya, but all but one of the girls cancelled. But that is OK, I got her phone number. ...and she made me promise to call her after getting back from vacation after I walked her to the station. Didn't get the mochikaeri.

You would really be surprised at how many people were there at the Shinjuku station just like us. It was packed, and it looked like everyone had been either drinking or at least working at a nomiya. I almost fell asleep between Harajuku and Shibuya on the yamanote line and missed my station.

Everyone of us had work in the morning. I really needed to go home and get some sleep, but I went to work and did overtime. I'm going to Fukuoka and Osaka on vacation for a week tomorrow and I still haven't gotten ready. I drank too much and got less than 3 hours of sleep. My head feels like it is going to explode. It is now 7:14PM. I have to wake up and be at work at 8AM tomarrow. Shit! I forgot that I have to do laundry.

...and it is only a Tuesday morning. Imagine what a kyuuryou dorobou's weekend is like.

O'tsukaresama deshita

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.