This is the best model of roller ball pen currently on the market. The best one is the fine tipped grey one with the see-through barrel. The only drag about these kinds of pens is that the ink is not very permanent; it will run in rain or smear if you don't let it dry.

However, when compared to the fluidity of the writing experience, this is a small price to pay.

The model of this pen with the see-through barrel is, as implied by the writing on the one I'm holding right now, the Uni-ball Vision. Mine claims to be waterproof and fade-proof, although I've never tested those claims.

Not only am I thoroughly impressed with the quality of the ink flow generated by this pen, but it bares a close resemblance to a syringe due to its see-through barrel and a spiny stack of disks placed within the barrel that spreads the ink out in strange patterns along the barrel's inner wall. It just looks like the graduated cylinder part of a syringe.

Perhaps there ought to be a cheesy short story out there somewhere -- written by a high school student perhaps -- with a brief comment buried within it that explores the idea of curing writer's block by injecting some ink into the writer's veins with one of these pens?

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.