SAKNUSSEM THUNDER
CLASSIFICATION SAPPHIRE VORPAL KILO
POTUS EYES ONLY
NSA/CANTRIP REF TAG S19FHUEKX-QZIDF74-WIDKS4-8DUGHVK CODE GROUP ALEPH

PRIOR SECTION VIOLET CAIN

NOTE: DO NOT READ THIS DOCUMENT UNLESS YOU HAVE READ SAPPHIRE VORPAL JULIET NSA/C CODE NOVEMBER THROUGH ZULU.

XXX XXX XXX

Mr. President, this briefing is for your eyes only and must, as per Executive Order PEI-43Y (Secret) be read within twenty-four (24) hours of your assuming the office of President of the United States of America. This is a familiarization briefing intended to provide you with a current SITREP regarding the Dresden/Yalta accords signatories and all relevant USG organizations. Please note that code clearance for current operations contained in this document is SECRET SAPPHIRE VORPAL KILO, superseding SECRET SAPPHIRE VORPAL JULIET from prior briefing sections. If you have not been inscribed with a current Ward of Clearance for SAPPHIRE VORPAL KILO by your Designated Occluder at this time, IMMEDIATELY cease reading until so cleared to avoid risk of involuntary personality B-spline or Metabolic Holiday Event.

CHECKPOINT RUNE OF CONJURATION T'SOGTOTH/LEGASSA BA'AL-STRITH BY THE POWER OF BA'AL SHEM IT IS WRITTEN:

§Ξ∀⊄LIVING.

SITUATION REPORT FOLLOWS - SECTION ONE:

Former POTUS George H.W. Bush, immediately following the invasion of Iraq, reported to a DEEP BLACK contact at an undisclosed location and underwent voluntary memory erasure in order to prevent MAJESTIC and the current administration from learning the extent of DEEP BLACK operations. Former POTUS Clinton was retained as a free agent counteroperative, coordinating east coast VIOLET CAIN operations from his New York City office location.

By May 1, 2003 the invasion of Iraq had completed major combat operations. MAJESTIC immediately dispatched an exploitation mission with combat support to the decoy site in the Iraqi western desert. Immediately before the main body reached the site, a DEEP BLACK operative on overwatch duty, shielded by Faraday netting and a Rune of Shoggoth, detonated explosives within the site so as to seriously damage but not completely obliterate the false portal. Simultaneously, Kurdish forces, acting on a tip from a DEEP BLACK operative, attacked the site in the understanding that it was a Ba'athist guerrilla brigade weapons depot. The American combat forces engaged the Kurds, who slipped away when the nature of their opponents became clear. MAJESTIC recovered fragmentary components of the false portal and other planted artifacts.

At this time, a detachment from SITE GAMMA was moved into Saudi ARAMCO as surveyors and exploratory drillers. With this cover in place, they moved immediately to the original site of GUARD ONE's recovery, excavated an access tunnel to the now-buried site, and began to tunnel it clear.

On June 18th, 2003 the IAEA determined that Iran was pursuing MANHATTAN assets. Not being cleared for SPECWEAPS, that agency immediately assumed these assets were for HOTEL SIERRA operations, and began investigation. DEEP BLACK, aware that Iran had begun seeking MANHATTAN protection due to the discoveries beneath Iraq over the prior several years, was unable to affect policy due to ongoing VIOLET CAIN operations. MAJESTIC policy was enacted depicting Iran as primary alternate cover for Middle East operations.

DEEP BLACK determined that the corruption of the US Federal Government infrastructure by MAJESTIC was more pervasive than had been originally thought. As there was low confidence that the full MAJESTIC target set had been identified, DEEP BLACK maneuvered to have a candidate selected to oppose the sitting President with both high chances of nomination and low chances of success, in order to draw out MAJESTIC operations. John Kerry secured the nomination on March 2, 2005. During the presidential campaign, photointerpretation produced evidence that President Bush was under strict Servitor control via a Josephson/Lovecraft resonator link underneath his body armor. Pictures from a Presidential Debate clearly showed the resonator power linkage underneath his jacket, and disinformation to the effect that the images show an audio prompter unit was circulated. All VIOLET CAIN operations against the President were suspended, and a Ramos-Equerry Exclusion glyph was emplaced in secret around the Oval Office to render the President's minder unable to communicate with its controllers. As a consequence, the president began spending even more time in Texas and at other MAJESTIC-safed retreats; however, MAJESTIC could not remove him from the White House entirely. Although MAJESTIC was not aware of the reason for the disruption, many months were spent reinforcing the Servitor link (fruitlessly) before MAJESTIC wrote off the POTUS as a useful asset.

In early August of 2004, MAJESTIC NOAA assets performed an unknown operation in the Gulf of Mexico. Although no known cargo was retrieved, on August 12, hurricanes Bonnie and Charley struck the Florida coast within hours of each other. DEEP BLACK again attempted BENTHIC OUTREACH at designated Pacific contact sites. Contact was made briefly. Before DEEP BLACK could explain the MAJESTIC/DEEP BLACK schism properly, a warning was delivered from PRIOR TENANT which indicated that due to HOTEL SIERRA collaboration with HARPERS FERRY, a retaliatory strike was due to be delivered against surface assets. Contact was broken before DEEP BLACK could gain more information. On December 29, 2004, a large tsunami event occured in Southeast Asia, killing several hundred thousand. DEEP BLACK leadership decided that as no destruction of sovereign U.S. territory occurred, DEEP BLACK would refrain from response in kind.

MAJESTIC sponsored communications efforts were observed using U.S. navy assets in the Indian Ocean and South Pacific immediately following this event. The results are still unknown. Immediately following, however, NASA was given final confirmation for the DEEP IMPACT mission. On July 4th, 2005 - for symbolic amplification - the spacecraft struck comet Tempel-1 at speed, ostensibly for scientific measurement. DEEP BLACK received word, however, that HARPERS FERRY presence on comet Tempel-1 had been determined by prior MAJESTIC communications with that bloc.

On August 25, 2005 Hurricane Katrina struck the U.S. Gulf Coast. Damage was widespread. DEEP BLACK initiated another round of BENTHIC OUTREACH missions. PRIOR TENANT denied responsibility for Katrina, and placed blame on HARPERS FERRY. DEEP BLACK requested assistance with a counterstrike and requested targeting information. PRIOR TENANT offered to provide this information in exchange for a re-signing of the Benthic Exclusion Treaty which explictly recognized PRIOR TENANT as the dominant sovereign below the 3-km limit. DEEP BLACK, unable to garner formal US Government recognition for the agreement due to the MAJESTIC conflict, nevertheless agreed and undertook to represent the U.S. for the purposes of the treaty extension. Following the treaty exchange, PRIOR TENANT transmitted coordinates of a deep chasmic well underneath Pakistan with connections to the Indian Ocean.

DEEP BLACK mobilized several emergency reserve assets and transported a strike unit with a MANHATTAN asset to the coordinates in question under operation SAKNUSSEM THUNDER. Forty-two DEEP BLACK agents were killed gaining access to the well, but eight survived to take the MANHATTAN asset into the depths. Some nine hours after contact was lost, a magnitude 7.6 earthquake was reported in neighboring regions of Pakistan. DEEP BLACK sanitized the entry point as far as possible and departed.

In January of 2006, Iran (partially due to fragmentary intelligence of SAKNUSSEM THUNDER) ejected IAEA monitors and continued its nuclear program.

In March of 2006, POTUS Bush, operating partially under Servitor control, renewed the USA PATRIOT act and authorized Project SYENE - widespread monitoring of U.S. telecommunications in an attempt to locate DEEP BLACK or PRIOR TENANT transmissions. Also in March, DEEP BLACK received intelligence that MAJESTIC was no longer able to contact HARPERS FERRY, apparently as a result of SAKNUSSEM THUNDER.

XXX END SECTION ONE XXX

NEXT SECTION INDRA NEPTUNE

CLASSIFICATION SAPPHIRE VORPAL KILO
POTUS EYES ONLY
NSA/CANTRIP REF TAG K92VIELSO-QIDFKR84-DFUGK1-3JDIEES CODE GROUP BETA

XXXXXX XXXXX XXXX

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.