According to the FAQs on the Second International RoShamBo Programming Competition page, this is the correct spelling for Eric Cartman's game where two opponents take turns kicking each other in the nuts as hard as they can.

This is distinct from Roshambo which is another name for the game rock, paper, scissors. The FAQs point out that taking turns, as in Roshambeau, rather than playing simultaneously affects the strategy. As the FAQs page states, "Going first tends to be somewhat advantageous in Roshambeau."


The page seems to have changed, but thanks to the magic of google the cached version is at http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:www.cs.ualberta.ca/~darse/rsbpc.html+roshambo+roshambeau&hl=en if you're interested.

Rochambeau is a game where two competitors square off taking turns kicking each other in the testicles until one can no longer continue. The term for this classic test of manhood was coined in episode 112 of South Park, where Cartman and one of his friends are battling over a pie. They decide to "rochambeau" for it, and Cartman, who has the advantage of going first, ends up as the victor. Variations of this great game exist, such as baseball bat rochambeau or golf club rochambeau.


Rochambeau strategies:
  • Wear an athletic supporter-preferably a quality brand like Bike. However, in baseball bat or golf club, this may not be enough. In that case, a metal chastity device may be a better choice.
  • Wear steel-toed boots. Besides doing more damage, a steel toe will also protect the small bones of the foot, the second most injured body part in the game of rochambeau. For those who like to rochambeau in style, Doc Martens could be selected.
  • Use proper kicking technique. Most important is the angle at which the foot approaches the target. If it is too vertical, the nuts will simply be jarred upward, instead of being crushed against the opponent's pelvis. Hence, one should try to kick them at an angle somewhere around 45 degrees. In addition, do not try to kick with your toe, because you risking breaking it on their pelvis. Instead, focus on hitting with the larger bones on the instep. Finally, follow through with your kick. Assuming you follow the above instructions properly, you will not injure your foot, and more importantly, they will be unable to kick you back. Do not be tenative when it is your turn to kick in rochambeau.
  • Go First. No matter how tough you may think you are, a decent rochambeau player will put you out of commission in one blow. The best way to get an opponent to agree to go second in rochambeau is by providing them with alcohol or drugs.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.