Founded in 1890 by Jewish emigres from Eastern Europe, Rehovot is one of Israel's oldest settlements. Located 22 kilometers southeast of Tel Aviv, it is an inland city located on the coastal plain.
The orange and the microscope, the official symbols of Rehovot, denote the city's primary reputation as a center for agriculture and advanced technology.

Log in or registerto write something here or to contact authors.