user since
Wed Mar 30 2005 at 22:37:26 (19.1 years ago )
last seen
Thu Mar 31 2005 at 18:32:13 (19 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
mission drive within everything
To Learn
Send private message to RBG

I have been raised and lived in the electronics field for 40 years. While not holding an advanced degree in electrical or electronic engineering, I have held an engineering position with the last 3 companies where I was employed. My speciality or the field I find most interesting is "Applications". That is to find and integrate the use of an electronic products within a customer's or end users field of endeavor.

I call them my "HotRod" years. My high school era, involved more girl and car drolling than any academic achivement.

Since my educational years, curiosity has always been my driving force. How and why things work.

Because all things using computers or computing device use software to control the hardware or electronic devices, I am now delving into the programming world. I have learned enough programming to be dangerous. What I have seen is that most programs are antiquated control methods dependant on faster and larger memory circuits to provide enhanced products. This lack of original development, has lead me to my current fascination with the human mind and memory.