1. Introduction and Basic Information

    The Queens Borough Public Library is a huge group of libraries (63 to be exact), located in New York City, dedicated to the art of lending books. It has the second largest circulation in the United States, right behind that of the New York Public Library. Approximate numbers are:

    • Total Number of Volumes: 9.8 million

    • Total Number of Unique Titles: 1.1 million

    • Circulation: 16.8 million

    American Library Directory, 2003-2004,
    courtesy of cbustapeck. Thank you!

    This is no mean feat, when you consider that the Queens Library is meant to serve exactly one borough in New York City, while the NYPL serves Manhattan, Staten Island, and the Bronx. (Formerly, the NYPL also served the borough of Brooklyn, but, like Queens, Brookyn is now a separate library organization.) Though NYPL is located in three of the five boroughs (not including Queens or Brooklyn), it is open to anyone living in New York City. Not too long ago, the Queens Library was open only to those who had residency in the borough of Queens; this is no longer in effect and now anyone in the state of New York can apparently borrow (so says the webpage).

    (Little known fact: you can get a Queens Library card if you live out of state. In very tiny print at some of the libraries, there is a very little used rule that you can get one if you're willing to pay. Last I remember, it was $35/year.)

    (Second little known fact: The Queens library apparently swaps parts of its collections with the libraries on Long Island periodically.)

  2. Obtaining a Library Card

    Getting a card is a royal pain in the butt. It also requires some waiting, unlike the instanteous "get card as soon as you apply" gratification that the NYPL offers. You'll need:

    1. Two Forms of ID.

      This consists of:

      1. Photo ID

        One of the two forms of ID must have a photo with your mug on it. A driver's license, or NY official ID of some sort (yes, approximately 1/4 of those old enough to drive in NYC do not have a driver's license - who needs to drive here?), will do. This also applies if you are applying on behalf of your kid - you need to prove who you are, on top of bringing a birth certificate or something like that for your child.

      2. Proof of Residency

        One of your IDs must have an address on it. You can either use an official ID/Driver's license for this, but if you're already using that for the above requirement, you'll need something else. Typically the library asks for some sort of bill/credit card statement to prove your address part. The name must match that of your photo ID and it must have your address on it. No other statement will do.

    They'll ask you to fill out a form. There is a space in the form for your Social Security number. I don't know whether or not it's required that you put it in, but if they don't require it, please don't put it in. Personal privacy is one thing, but if you owe anything greater than $20 in fines from the Queens library and you don't pay it back within a few months, you will be thrown straight to the mercy of collections and your credit will be shot. A terrible thing to do to someone who may not even have a credit card yet.

    P.S. The SS is not required for your credit to be shot to pieces if you should fall behind on paying those fines; it just makes it easier to identify you. Your name and address alone is sufficient in most cases.

    You'll also fill out a postcard with your address on it (this is to actually confirm you live in said address). If you brought sufficient amount of ID, then you are allowed to borrow two books. Yes, two. It's to stop the poor and hungry future book whores from crying on the spot (that's my theory).

    Now here is the hard part. You sit in your home, twiddling your thumbs, waiting for that postcard. Once upon a time (perhaps a decade ago), this part would take up to three weeks. Now, the standard is a week or less. Once you receive your postcard, haul your butt back to the same library you applied to and present your postcard. You will then receive the holy grail, your library card.

    (Note: As of recently - sometime in the last five years or so - the familiar blue and white library cards now have an additional feature: an expiration date, much like that of credit cards. If anyone knows what the procedure is after your expiration date is up, please do inform me; mine doesn't expire until 2006, so I cannot inform the ignorant masses with this bit of information. I would imagine that you just get a new card, but, hey, you never know.)

  3. Standard Junk/Fees & Fines

    Standard Borrowing Times (this is based on experience)

    • Standard Books: 21 days

    • Video Materials: 3 days

    • New Books, Magazines: 7 days

    The limit to borrowing is 25 items. You are allowed to renew any book once (I believe there is no renewal policy on any video material). If you borrow a book that has been placed on reserve by someone else, you will find that you won't be allowed to renew it when the time comes. You cannot renew items that are considered "new" (7-day items).

    (Bonus note: About ~10 years ago, the limit used to be 52 books. I used to see old ladies with shopping carts when returning books.)

    Books can be returned at any branch library, so if you've got a couple of books from, say, Central but live in Flushing, drop them off in Flushing. This only applies to books. CDs, DVDs, Videos and similar material must be returned to the branch they were originally borrowed from; the librarian will not accept them to be returned otherwise.

    (Note: Okay, if you want to be a jerk, you can drop them off in a slot in the wrong branch; there's no penalty for this except a note will show up in your account and you'll be yelled at by a librarian the next time you borrow a book.)

    I must make this perfectly clear: The Queens Library and the New York Public Library are separate from each other. Completely separate. You cannot interexchange between the two, whether it's borrowing, requesting, or returning. If you try to request a book from the Queens library at a NYPL branch or vice versa, you'll get someone laughing at you. Just pick up two library cards.

    (Bonus Note: Few people know about this because neither library branch wants to tell people about it, but they do have a system if you should accidentally drop a book into a return slot from the wrong system. If you should drop a NYPL book in a Queens slot, it will get returned. Eventually. I don't know if you get slammed with late fees, though. You just won't get slammed with lost book fees, that's all. There is a similar system going on with the Queens and Long Island library branches, too.)

    Souvenirs

    • Plastic bag: $0.25
    • Postcard: $0.25 (picture: Flushing Library)
    • Bookmark: $0.25 (picture: Flushing Library)
    • Book Bag: $5.00 (it's a tote)

    These are quite fun to use. I like the postcard, myself. The heavy-duty plastic bag is by far one of the best bits to spend your money on: with reinforced sides and handles, it takes a lot of heavy books before it'll even start ripping. The design of the bag (with the names of all the Queens libraries on it) has not changed in years. Seems like in 2006, they changed it from the blue design to a yellow/orange design. There's a tote bag now available, which is pretty cool and I want one.

    Fees & Fines (as posted on queenslibrary.org)

    • Adult Materials: .20/day

    • Senior Citizens: .10/day (read: this is not a category, per se, but rather if you, yourself, are a senior citizen. This applies to all materials you return late, even if it's something like a DVD, if I understand correctly)

    • Children's Materials: .05/day

    • Video (Children): $1.00/day

    • Video (Adults): $3.00/day

    • Lost Card: $2.00

    You cannot borrow anything if you exceed $10 in fines without paying. If you go over $20 and don't pay within six months, you get a notice, and then if you ignore that, you'll be sent to collections. This is a direct hit on your credit report. So don't do it, and be a good citizen.

    What's not explicitly said is that the fees don't go on forever if you don't return a book for, say, years. All late fees have upper limits, depending on what kind of book it is; if you don't return a book for a very long time, it will be considered "lost" and instead of accumulating late fees, you'll just be hit with a flat "lost book" fee, which is supposedly to cover the cost of the lost book in question. These numbers are artificially, grotesquely high, to discourage this sort of thing - in the year 2000, it was $80 for a lost hardcover book (and I think $30 for a paperback). If you should return a book that was considered "lost", you'll either hit with the lost book fee or the late fees, depending on which is lower. Either way, it's not a pretty sight.

  4. Milking it For All it's Worth

    You can be a standard sort of library user, or you can be the uber master of library use. The library system is a very cheap alternative to buying books at the bookstore, and a very nice excuse to travel all around Queens. Here are some of the ways you can milk much love and entertainment out of that free library card.

    1. Booksales

      Somewhere out there, right now, there is a booksale going on. Or almost all the time anyhow. Every month, every library posts up the list of booksales (typically 10-15) going on within given month, listing dates and branch. Typically time is not included, since booksales usually go on from the opening to closing (note: this is not the case for the NYPL, by the way). For addresses/directions to branches (since they are usually not supplied on that posted sheet), look no further than below.

      Prices for these books are at the most expensive on the first day (if the sale goes on for more than one day). If it lasts for a single day, then the prices are highest in the morning, getting progressively cheaper as the day goes by. This is a consequence of supply and demand. Even then, books are not expensive - at the most expensive, you'll get $3 per hardcover, $2 per trade paperback, $1 per paperback; typically it's $1 per hardcover and 50 cents per paperback. Depends on who does the pricing.

      Every so often, perhaps once a year or so, there is an uber booksale, of mighty and gargantuan proportions. Usually located at either Central or Flushing. It's a 3-day extravaganza where books are sold non-stop. Prices for the first day are as specified above. Usually by the last day, however, they sell you plastic bags ($1 - $3) instead. What does this mean? It means, "As long as you can cram books in that plastic bag, they're yours to keep."

      This is an incredibly geeky thing to say, but it is incredibly fun, picking up books you'd normally never give the time of day.

    2. Requests

      The other feature that the Queens library has but relatively few people use is the request feature. See a book in the catalog that you want but is in a branch too far away? By all means, request it. Just drop by with a printout (or just remember the author/title) to the nearest librarian and they'll put in a request for the book. The request goes to that library that has it, and the book gets shipped to the branch that where you requested the book. You get a little letter in the mail saying that they received the book and you can go pick it up at the counter you borrow books from. This is very convenient.

      As of recently, you can use your library card and your pin number online to request books through the website, queenslibrary.org. Simply do a search for the book and request it. Pick it up at the location you asked it to be shipped to. It's free to do it this way. I'm not sure if it's free to do a request with a librarian - about a decade ago, it was free, and then five years ago, it was $0.35, and now... it should be free. But am not sure, as I now do all my requesting through the online catalog.

      There are a few caveats to this. One, it has to be a trade paperback or hardcover - book requests will not be honored if it's a paperback of any sort; also, no DVDs, Videos, CDs, etc., can be requested. Secondly, once it gets shipped to your library, you've got ten business days to pick it up or else it gets shipped back. Thirdly, the letter you get saying that book is at the proper branch is the same kind of envelope as that of a) late books and b) collection notices, both of which aren't all that fun to get in the mail.

    3. Programs

      All the libraries feature some sort of program from time to time, ranging from readalongs with kids to full range job workshops for adults. Like the book sale flyer above, they get posted monthly at every branch. Most of these programs are generally catered to the very young and very elderly, both of which should be entertained. Those with kids, take note! Some of these afterschool programs are free. This is better than paying a babysitter to watch your kid watching the TV.

  5. Branches/Locations

    There are 63 locations in Queens. The "headquarters" of the Queens Library is typically considered to be the Central Library, located in Jamaica; their newest building (in terms of building age, not time of establishment) is the Flushing Library, which comes a close second. If you ever get a postcard of a Queens Library building, it'll probably be that of the Flushing branch. If there's any sign of either two buildings being a powerhouse, it's the fact that they'll occasionally have hours on Sunday (insert amazed gasp here).

    I believe the only reason Central is still the headquarters and not Flushing is because among the collection, Central houses the most "technical" information - if you're doing research, Central is really the only place to go, the rest of the libraries are useless for this sort of thing (alternatively, you use the NYPL).

    Here's the official list, in alphabetical order (taken from queenslibrary.org but in order to add value to this write-up, I've added my own experiences plus a nifty guide on how to get there for those who find Queens a complex and dangerous place. The website has a "map it" link for those who drive, but who the hell drives in NYC? I'm giving walking/train/bus directions):

    1. Arvene
      312 Beach 54 Street
      Arverne, NY 11692

    2. Astoria
      14-01 Astoria Boulevard
      Long Island City, NY 11102

    3. Auburndale
      25-55 Francis Lewis Boulevard
      Flushing, NY 11358

      Directions: The bus Q16 will take you a block or two away. Get off on any block on Francis Lewis Boulevard on that particular bus and you'll find it pretty quickly.

      The Library Itself: Small, cute, and for some reason has a pretty good sci-fi/fantasy section. Every time I do a search for a specific book, Auburndale has it. Beats me the reason why.

      Interesting Things to Do There: There is a small community around that branch, mostly of bakeries and grocery stores. Nothing much. From what I understand of it, Francis Lewis Boulevard itself is home to modded car racers, ala Fast and Furious style.

    4. Baisley Park
      117-11 Sutphin Boulevard
      Jamaica, NY 11436

      (note: Never been here, judging from the address, it looks like it's near the LIRR Jamaica station, the Sutphin Boulevard station on the E/V, Q20, Q44, etc., and the Queens courts. But someone will have to enlighten me about this one.)

    5. Bay Terrace
      18-36 Bell Boulevard
      Bayside, NY 11360

      Directions: Buses Q13 or Q28 will take you there, Q13 is preferable because you'll actually see the library en route, while Q28 takes a bit of walking. Either way, it's a few blocks away from the Bay Terrace Mall; get off at the mall and start walking (for Q28 people, you'll have to walk through the mall to the other side, past the Barnes & Noble to get to the block that the Q13 route uses) Follow the Q13 route (i.e., follow the bus signs) towards Ft Totten and you'll see it on your left, a block or two past a gas station and the Bay Terrace mall.

      The Library Itself: Small. Very cute. Can't think of anything out of ordinary, but its main feature is that it's near some interesting places.

      Interesting Things to Do Around there: Aside from the library, there is the mall! Stores include Walbaums, Barnes & Noble (a very nice one, I might add, and the only one for miles around), Applebees, Outback, Express Women & Men, Gap, and a Sony Loews theater. There are a couple of other things there but really very inconsequential.

    6. Bayside
      214-20 Northern Boulevard
      Bayside, NY 11361

      Directions: Q13, Q31 by bus; Bayside Station on the LIRR on the Port Washington route. It's right by the crossroad between Northern Boulevard and Bell Boulevard.

      The Library Itself: Small (as usual). Biggest benefit is the neighborhood there.

      Interesting Things to Do Around There: Bell Boulevard is a very entertaining neighborhood. It has a strong "old school" air (read: not overwhelmed by recent (1980 and on) immigrants) and has a lively night life. Mostly food. There is a White Castle (these are rare in NYC, trust me), Pizzeria Uno, North Fork Bank, Tiger Schulman's Karate Club thing, and various restaurants of the steak/Japanese/Korean type. There is also Slate, an awesome pool hall that serves dark chocolate martinis. They are good. You can also walk or take the bus to the Bay Terrace mall, if you feel like it (it's 20 blocks down, on 24th Ave). All in all, a nice area.

    7. Bellerose
      250-06 Hillside Avenue
      Bellerose, NY 11426

    8. Briarwood
      85-12 Main Street
      Briarwood NY 11435

    9. Broad Channel
      16-26 Cross Bay Boulevard
      Broad Channel, NY 11693

    10. Broadway
      40-20 Broadway
      Long Island City, NY 11103

    11. Cambria Heights
      220-20 Linden Boulevard
      Cambria Heights, NY 11411

    12. Central
      89-11 Merrick Boulevard
      Jamaica, NY 11432

      Directions: MTA F train to 169 Street (2nd to last stop before Jamaica). Someone will have to enlighten me about bus routes. It's approximately a 4-5 block walk from the train station.

      The Library Itself: Huge. Busy. This is by far the most useful library if you're doing research. There are several floors to this library, though I believe the basement and sub-basement is closed off to customers; if you want a book from there, you need to hand in a slip to the librarian, who will fetch it for you. I don't know if they still use this system or not, but the fetching is a fun and clever thing to watch: the slip goes to a small minature elevator, which goes downstairs, where somebody picks it up, retrieves the book, and puts it in same elevator for you to pick up. This may or may not be the case anymore, as I've not visited Central in the last five years.

      Interesting Things To Do Around There: If I remember, nothing. Jamaica is also where many of the buses get deposited for the night, and so it is nothing more than a giant, vast, empty warehouse.

    13. Corona
      42-11 104 Street
      Corona, NY 11368

    14. Court Square
      25-01 Jackson Avenue
      Long Island City, NY 11101

    15. Douglaston/Little Neck
      249-01 Northern Boulevard
      Little Neck, NY 11363

      Directions: This might be the one of the few libraries where I don't think there are any feasible ways of getting there by public transportation. I have not been inside the library, but I know where it is - and it's out the very outer edge of Queens, practically in Long Island. Either some sort of Nassau bus or LIRR station must stop there, but for the life of me I don't know what does. Anyone know?

      Interesting Things to Do Around There: Not sure. I know there is a Sizzlers there, as well as a Red Lobster. There are also an alarming number of motels there, for some reason. There's also a Sam Won Gak, a Korean-Chinese restaurant which, if it's anything like the one closer to Flushing, has some very delicious brown sauce noodles, known as jajangmyun.

    16. East Elmhurst
      95-06 Astoria Boulevard
      East Elmhurst, NY 11369

    17. East Flushing
      196-36 Northern Boulevard
      Flushing, NY 11358

      Directions: Q13 or Q12 will take you directly in front of it. If you are heading eastward, you'll see it to your right. The end.

      Interesting Things to Do Around There: Shop for cars, I suppose. There are a great many car dealerships around there. If you have a love for high end sports cars, there is a dealership there with two (count 'em, two!) Lamborghinis there, don't know what year (does it matter?). There is also a delicious gyro place, if I recall correctly. This is one of the few libraries that is very easy to access to by car, as it is very near the Cross-Island Parkway.

    18. Elmhurst
      95-06 Astoria Boulevard
      East Elmhurst, NY 11369

    19. Far Rockaway
      1637 Central Avenue
      Far Rockaway, NY 11691

    20. Flushing
      41-17 Main Street
      Flushing, NY 11355

      Directions: Main Street station, MTA 7 train (last stop); Flushing station, LIRR Port Washington train; just about half the buses in Queens (Flushing is the final stop for approximately 50% of the bus lines in Queens; the other half resides in Jamaica). Either way, once you get off at Main Street, either by bus or train or on foot, just ask a random passerby to give you directions; you are likely no more than 2 blocks away from the library. Honest. It's nestled right in the fork of Main Street and Kissena Blvd; there is no way you can miss the glass monstrosity.

      The Library Itself: The Flushing branch has an interesting history. The original location is right where it is now, but it was, once upon a time, a small little brick number with an inaccessible park that was home to a lot of pigeons. It was also a single floor. Times changed, the Queens library got a lot of money, so they closed Flushing down to build that huge monstronsity you see today, and for a few years was located a few blocks down in a crappy little number close to Northern Boulevard.

      Bonus Note: If you look at the walls of the new library, the etched oddities you see on it are the five stages of mitosis. The staircases are etched with authors and booknames in various different languages. The library is four floors of fun and glory; the second floor has a glass room that is completely soundproof if you should wish to study there.

      Interesting Things to Do Around There: Flushing is ethnically diverse - within a few blocks you'll see a strong Chinese (Mandarin dialect) community, a strong Korean community, and a strong Indian community (anyone know what dialect is spoken here?). You can eat here; there are a ton of restaurants - Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, you name it. Eating and reading, what more do you want? If there is any recommendation I can make, there is a dumpling stand by the Starbucks there that sells 4 fried dumplings for $1. Best with smeared with Sriracha sauce. Mm.

      P.S. If you love buying games, legitimately, there are quite a lot of places around here that you can buy them tax free. Just wander around and walk into random odd looking shops. I can think of at least 4 places around there that don't charge sales tax.

    21. Forest Hills
      108-19 71 Avenue
      Forest Hills, NY 11375

    22. Fresh Meadows
      193-20 Horace Harding Expressway
      Fresh Meadows, NY 11365

    23. Glen Oaks
      256-04 Union Turnpike
      Glen Oaks, NY 11004

    24. Glendale
      78-60 73 Place
      Glendale, NY 11385

    25. Hillcrest
      187-05 Union Turnpike
      Flushing, NY 11366

      Directions: Q17 and Q75.

    26. Hollis
      202-05 Hillside Avenue
      Hollis, NY 11423

    27. Howard Beach
      92-06 156 Avenue
      Howard Beach, NY 11414

    28. Jackson Heights
      35-51 81 Street
      Jackson Heights, NY 11372

      Directions: MTA 7 train to Jackson Heights station. Is three blocks away. Someone will have to enlighten me about buses there.

      Interesting Things to Do There: Jackson Heights is also very ethnically diverse - heavy Hispanic population, with a small Korean population as well. Lots of shopping - cheap slutty clothing and shoes, if I recall. There are side vendors, too. No names jump out in mind, but that's largely because Jackson Heights is the height of small business. Oh, do try the churros around there.

    29. Kew Garden Hills
      72-33 Vleigh Place
      Flushing, NY 11367

    30. Langston Hughes
      100-01 Northern Boulevard
      Corona, NY 11368

    31. Laurelton
      134-26 225 Street
      Laurelton, NY 11413

    32. Lefferts
      103-34 Leffers Boulevard
      Richmond Hill, NY 11419

    33. Lefrak City
      98-30 57 Avenue
      Corona, NY 11368

    34. Maspeth
      69-70 Grand Avenue
      Maspeth, NY 11378

    35. McGoldrick
      155-06 Roosevelt Avenue
      Flushing, NY 11354

      Directions: Q13, Q28 to 155 Street on Northern Boulevard. Just get off at 155 Street and you'll see it.

      The Library Itself: A small brick affair with an especially large children's section (takes up half the library). Since the neighborhood around there is heavily Asian, there is a sizable Korean and Chinese section. This includes DVDs! Do borrow some of the Asian DVDs, especially since many of them are subtitled in English and can be very entertaining.

      Interesting Things to Do Around Here: There's not much. There is a heavy Korean population around this neighborhood, and they just recently opened a Han Ah Reum (Korean supermarket) in the mini mall thing next to McGoldrick. There is also a bakery across the street. If you are Korean, there does happen to be a Ssamzie store a block down (this is a fairly popular - at least in Korea, anyway - accessory store that sells hideously expensive shoes, bags, the works). This might be the only area where the really big draw happens to be the library itself.

    36. Middle Village
      72-31 Metropolitan Avenue
      Middle Village, NY 11379

    37. Mitchell-Linden
      29-42 Union Street
      Flushing, NY 11354

      Directions: Q20, Q44, Q16, Q14 to 32nd Avenue. It's two blocks down.

      The Library Itself: A very small affair, this is a happy heaven for little kids because the children's section takes up the whole basement (and has lots of nice areas to sit in). Good to leave your kids here while you go shopping for food.

      Interesting Things to Do Around There: There's shopping at the Korean supermarket, Han Ah Reum. There's also a post office. It's also next door to P.S. 214. This area has nothing, if you catch my drift. Unless you have kids. If you are willing to walk, you are about a 20 minute walk away from the Whitestone/College Point Cinemas and a Toys 'R Us if you want to catch a movie or buy toys. You're also not that far from the New York Times printing plant, if that interests you any.

    38. North Forest Park
      98-27 Metropolitan Avenue
      Forest Hills, NY 11375

    39. North Hills
      57-04 Marathon Parkway
      Little Neck, NY 11362

    40. Ozone Park
      92-24 Rockaway Boulevard
      Ozone Park, NY 11417

    41. Peninsula
      92-25 Rockaway Beach Boulevard
      Rockaway Beach, NY 11693

    42. Pomonok
      158-21 Jewel Avenue
      Flushing, NY 11365

    43. Poppenhusen
      121-23 14 Avenue
      College Point, NY 11356

    44. Queens Village
      94-11 217 Street
      Queens Village, NY 11428

    45. Queensboro Hill
      60-05 Main Street
      Flushing, NY 11355

    46. Queensbridge
      10-43 41 Avenue
      Long Island City, NY 11101

    47. Ravenswood
      35-32 21 Street
      Long Island City, NY 11106

    48. Rego Park
      91-41 63 Drive
      Rego Park, NY 11374

    49. Richmond Hill
      118-14 Hillside Avenue
      Richmond Hill, NY 11418

    50. Ridgewood
      20-12 Madison Street
      Ridgewood, NY 11385

    51. Rochdale Village
      169-09 137 Avenue
      Jamaica, NY 11434

    52. Rosedale
      144-20 243 Street
      Rosedale, NY 11422

    53. St. Albans
      191-05 Linden Boulevard
      St. Albans, NY 11412

    54. Seaside
      116-15 Rockaway Beach
      Rockaway Park, NY 11694

      Directions: MTA A or S train to Rock Park.

    55. South Hollis
      201-01 Hollis Avenue
      South Hollis, NY 11412

    56. South Jamaica
      108-41 Guy R. Brewer Boulevard
      Jamaica, NY 11433

    57. South Ozone Park
      128-16 Rockaway Boulevard
      South Ozone Park, NY 11420

    58. Steinway
      21-45 31 Street
      Long Island City, NY 11105

    59. Sunnyside
      43-06 Greenpoint Avenue
      Long Island City, NY 11104

    60. Whitestone
      151-10 14 Road
      Whitestone, NY 11357

    61. Windsor Park
      79-50 Bell Boulevard
      Bayside, NY 11364

    62. Woodhaven
      85-41 Forest Parkway
      Woodhaven, NY 11421

    63. Woodside
      54-22 Skillman Avenue
      Woodside, NY 11377


Technical information from queenslibrary.org

If anyone wants to help me fill out the branches/locations bit, by all means do so and message me with info. My goal of visiting every Queens library will be made vastly easier with a small knowledge of HOW TO GET THERE.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.