FOX network one hour drama on from 1995-2000. The basic story was these five siblings whose parents were killed by a drunk driver and the oldest had custody of the rest and they tried to get through life together in their fabulous Victorian home in San Francisco. Oh yeah, the family ran a restaurant and they seemed loaded so despite these people losing their family it was really hard to be sympathetic.

The Show starred Scott Wolf, Matthew Fox, Neve Campbell, Lacey Chabert, Jennifer Love Hewitt and countless guest stars and other people who were around for various fractions of seasons. It probably got lots of people good exposure.

The show was in constant danger of cancellation but the intensely loyal fans managed to keep it alive until Neve Campbell decided she wasn't renewing her contract and the creators of the show (Amy Lippman and Christopher Keyser) decided to end it.

A real conversation I once had:

Me: They're all fuckups.
Friend: Bailey's not a fuckup!
Me: Ha! Bailey's the biggest fuckup of them all! (realizing this means we both actually had watched the show) And we never had this conversation.

I'm not proud of it, but it was just so darned earnest sometimes, and I really liked the house. And yes, none of them were ugly.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.